Does this group of players have what it takes to win on the 29th?

Not a hope in hells chance. It kills me to have to say it but if we can’t beat 10 man shite like Dundee and the sheep then we deserve nothing. Managers have been fired for less.

This group of players just like the last few years are bottlers

That midfield out there today is on par with some of the worst in the league its absolutely shite

Guys like Middleton and lafferty are mid table spl players

And now the defence is back to conceding a goal per game. Back to being woeful at the back

And Gerrards constant mixing of the squad is hurting us real bad

Not a hope in hell. For every step forward we seem to take, we can never shake off that gutless, guileless streak that's run through every group of Rangers players for the past 6 years.

That mob win when they need to, we can't. Simple as that.

We canny beat the bottom of the league team with an extra man so chance of beating the orcs who will pissing themselves silly right now

This group of players just like the last few years are bottlers

That midfield out there today is on par with some of the worst in the league its absolutely shite

Guys like Middleton and lafferty are mid table spl players

And now the defence is back to conceding a goal per game. Back to being woeful at the back

And Gerrards constant mixing of the squad is hurting us real bad

Yes.

Gerrard is making an utter cuunt if things with his constant changing of things.

It’s a spiral that he can’t get out of.

Im totally fucking raging about today. So much that I feel sick. But we can still beat them on the 29th

Do they %^*&. They can't beat a shite Aberdeen at Ibrox down to ten men nor Dundee away for 70 mins v ten men.

After the last two performances? It's looking more like we will get skullf#cked. Again.

Extremely poor from the manager down.

The way these seasons go, it wouldn't surprise me if we still beat them. Not through any insight whatsoever save that it's the type of fecked up thing that this season seems to be when we can play so bad in the league yet conversely we've a chance of getting through to the quarter finals in europe.

Anything can happen in a one off game but it matters not a %^*&. These players do not have what it takes to win us the league it's as simple as that. They simply don't have the fight in them and have nothing but a complete lack of ideas. Completely bottled it during the week with chance to put pressure on and now this.

This team will lose to celtic at the end of the month unless there is a radical change in their collective performance, attitude and will to win.

This just shows how badly we miss Arfield and how far behind our team still is, in fact our midfield is shite

There’s really nothing other than hope you could pin any belief on at the moment.

The on field evidence suggests the squad have exactly the opposite qualities required to win a crucial game against the mhanks.

Frankly I’m scunnered with how long it’s been since we just beat them over 90. It’s ridiculous and embarrassing.

This just shows how badly we miss Arfield and how far behind our team still is, in fact our midfield is shite
Absolutely. Where’s the runners ? Where’s the imagination and creation ? Our midfield is woeful and the manager must realise that.

Less than 10% chance. Out of the 25 games we have played if the team who looked good for 3 of them turn up we might win. If the team that turned up today, midweek or semi final turn up we will get absolutely horsed.

An unequivocal 'No'. I was looking for answers on the 29th. I only had to wait, what, 3 days (?) after going top.

By %^*&, does this lot owe us a result, not a draw, a fucking win - and nothing less - on the 29th. But, AGAIN, I don't hold out any hope.

Answered today . Sadly .

The filth destroyed Dundee just recently .
St Johnstone pumpef the Sheep yesterday
These results show how pathetic we are .

Totally gutted by that spineless performance

The way these seasons go, it wouldn't surprise me if we still beat them. Not through any insight whatsoever save that it's the type of fecked up thing that this season seems to be when we can play so bad in the league yet conversely we've a chance of getting through to the quarter finals in europe.

If we get out the group it's the last 32 The Quarters would be a fantastic achievment IMO

Nowhere near it. Another rebuilding job required.

NO, a rebuilding job is required that is properly funded is required
expecting to do with loan signings ,a few potentials and Halliday & Jack in midfield is plain dumb

its a rebuilding that will require a 30-50 mil' budget, nothing else changes the equation

Po

Positive as ever...
Delusional as ever thinking otherwise, barring McGregor’s heroics they could’ve beat us by 4 when they played us earlier and we still had a bit of momentum and a fit squad at that point.

Can't see it.

A lot of doom and gloom around here now. However the league is very fluid. Celtic might drop more points than us before then. This place will be ecstatic again. But its because they've been complacent that they've dropped points. I could easily see them, say, turning up at hibs and drawing on Sunday.

But when they turn up and try, like they will at Ibrox, then they're going to be too strong for anyone else.

Back