Does this group of players have what it takes to win on the 29th?

No chance. Until SG finds a settled defence, a creative midfielder and another poacher.
Really disappointed with today's failure.

The only thing I see us having is the cauldron of our crowd. We need to make it as hostile as possible.

On a one off game we absolutely can win.

Yes they are a better team but they don't play to their best and we do and we will win.

Anything can happen, but for me, no. They seem to save their best for us. We cant seem to find our best consistently.

That said, anything can happen in an old firm and its about time we turned up and took the points.

Celtic are shite at the moment, even taking yesterdays result into consideration. Yes we can beat them come the 29th, even with this squad for players we have right now.

Their best footballer is Ntcham and he looked completely disinterested.

Their most effective player was at left back to accommodate their worst.

It's much easier to post this in hindsight but how poor did their starting line up look today?

I said in this thread we needed 11 lionhearts willing to die for the cause. And boy, did we deliver. Everyone of our guys stood their ground and pummelled them into submission. It should have been more, but what a massive win and 3 points. All to play for now.

I hold my hands up and apologise. I didn't think we'd win today and being honest I was dreading another doin' at home to that mhob. Right now I'm stunned, tbh, and absolutely ecstatic. Well done to the players and every Bear who was there today. :)

Never have I been so glad to be proven so wrong. Massive congratulations to every single player (and the management) for putting together a monumental performance and getting the result they deserved.

The best thing is that this should only be the beginning of much bigger and better days to come!

Back