Dog / Cat / Pet Portraits

scottishcampbell

Shameless plug for my new business!

Like many I was recently made redundant and decided to go on my own, one of my projects will be pet portraits as done loads for friends and family this year with great feedback & reviews so started listing online.

They make a great memory for anyone who has recently lost a pet or a nice gift for Christmas!

Custom pet portraits by PerfectPrints4You on Etsy

Thanks for looking!

i6RBpSg.jpg

Our cat, whose name is the cat.

Wish you had posted last year as I paid an artist several hundred quid to paint a portrait of our 17y/o collie cross that we had to put down for my mrs 50th. Woulda saved me a fortune!

Wish you had posted last year as I paid an artist several hundred quid to paint a portrait of our 17y/o collie cross that we had to put down for my mrs 50th. Woulda saved me a fortune!
I'm a graphic designer so basically someone sends me a picture of their pet and I photoshop magic the rest,takes a good bit of work but results are usually pretty good and a lot less expensive

Like many I was recently made redundant and decided to go on my own, one of my projects will be pet portraits as done loads for friends and family this year with great feedback & reviews so started listing online.

They make a great memory for anyone who has recently lost a pet or a nice gift for Christmas!

Thanks for looking!
Good luck with the business!

Good luck in your new venture OP.

They look great, if I had a pet I would be ordering one.

i6RBpSg.jpg

Our cat, whose name is the cat.
Strange name for a cat.
We have two and I call them Little Bastard when they're apart and Little Bastards when they are together.

Someone said to me recently that I should consider doing pet portraits and I immediately thought "Who the %^*& would want that?" Turns out I was wrong good luck to the OP in the new venture.

Thanks for looking!
Once I find some photos of my dogs I’ll definitely order some Good luck with your new venture.

My other half has started a similar venture, only she does pet paintings. It's a different market from digital so I hope you don't mind me making mention of it here.

Good luck with it all.

Last edited:
I’m going to watch this thread and drop you a PM when I’ve a bit more time.

Couldn't you think of anything else other than getting her collie put down for her 50 th?

Maybe just give it a boot in the baws and buy her some flowers?

Sorry pal. It's heartbreaking when you have to have a pet put down that you've had for a decent portion of your life. Just couldn't resist on the way I read your post.

So how does this work? Do we order an example print from the website and upload to you an image of our own choosing?

edit. Just read the site. Good luck mate. If I can find a decent enough picture of my two four legged best pals I’ll order one shortly.

1. Purchase this listing
2. Send me your pet photo through ETSY by sending a message and clicking on "Attach an image" in the chatbox.
4. I will send you a proof to check you are happy.
5. Once approved, your order is printed and sent out first class in the post.

Free 1st class shipping in the UK, turnaround time is usually 1-2 days

So how does this work? Do we order an example print from the website and upload to you an image of our own choosing?

Hi, yeah just place an order on Etsy (can be a guest, dont need an account) after purchase email me a photo or 2 (via etsy messaging system) of the pet and I will work on it and send you a preview before printing, I can add text, background colours etc

Only after I get your Ok then I will ship it off to you, best photos are the pet alone with plenty of head and chest in the picture and in focus helps ;)

Couldn't you think of anything else other than getting her collie put down for her 50 th?

Maybe just give it a boot in the baws and buy her some flowers?

Sorry pal. It's heartbreaking when you have to have a pet put down that you've had for a decent portion of your life. Just couldn't resist on the way I read your post.
FFS, that's some birthday present. :rolleyes: :))

Just as well it wasn't a cat, or you would have suffered the wrath of MDingwall.:))

My fault, a poorly constructed sentence.

We sadly had to put the dog down last year, my Mrs 50th was March this year.

No offence taken I was actually lugging reading them due to me realising I had wrote what I did the way I did. :))

Best of luck in your new venture OP. I have a canvas print of my greyhound on the wall, and it is certainly one of my favourite birthday presents I have ever had. I still miss her today, and every day.

Just a quick thanks to everyone who has purchased, much appreciated.

Hopefully you liked the previews and the pictures when they arrive!

Cheers again!

Back