Doha Loyal R.S.C. You were Great!

Great bunch.

None of them admitted to posting on here, but maybe on the basis they detested me. :)

Superb little group. Glad they got decent coverage.

Shangri La at West Bay if people want to go support their club.

That was a tremendous tournament.
Everything about it was top class.
What a great experience for so many young players to go into such a competition where everything oozed professionalism and in turn expected high levels of professional behavior.
If you don't learn from that then you will never learn anything.
That is the type of competition that turns boys into men.

That was a tremendous tournament.
Everything about it was top class.
What a great experience for so many young players to go into such a competition where everything oozed professionalism and in turn expected high levels of professional behavior.
If you don't learn from that then you will never learn anything.
That is the type of competition that turns boys into men.

One of the most refreshing aspects of the tournament was the unbiased coverage. It was obvious that the presenters actually love football.

Their unprejudiced analysis and appreciation of the football played by all players of whatever side helped me thoroughly enjoy the competition.

One of the most refreshing aspects of the tournament was the unbiased coverage. It was obvious that the presenters actually love football.

Their unpredujiced analysis and appreciation of the football played by all players of whatever side helped me thoroughly enjoy the competition.
Yes, these guys were really professional.
The commentary and studio punditry puts the stuff in Scottish football to shame.
I was very impressed by how well they talked up the positive aspects of the competition and seemed to have a real command of their subject.

Back