Dominant - new Heart & Hand show

I can't wait to listen to it now. I have managed to hold off till now and will binge on it episode after episode, Breaking Bad style. B-D

Last edited:
It's been an excellent show, not just about Rangers but also wider football such as the 3 foreigner rule, EPL formation.
When you think about it when the show starts from,we were one of if not the biggest club in the UK and we were all working out when we would win the European cup.by the end the idea of wining the champions league had all but gone and clubs in the EPL were disappearing over the horizon.

Fantastic final episode. Well done Martyn and co

What is the episode with the Campbell Ogilvie interview? I must have missed it. Even the release date and I’ll go look for it. Thanks.

It's been an excellent show, not just about Rangers but also wider football such as the 3 foreigner rule, EPL formation.
Yeah, loved that aspect of the show.

Definitely scope for another Heart and Hand show in the future going through the decades.

Fantastic final episode. Well done Martyn and co

What is the episode with the Campbell Ogilvie interview? I must have missed it. Even the release date and I’ll go look for it. Thanks.

I think Martyn was saying he sat down with Campbell Ogilvie when writing the book? Not sure if he recorded it for a pod?

Yeah that was the case. It wasn't recorded for a pod but for the book.
Would have been very interesting if he had managed to get David Holmes for an interview about his time in our history but sadly not to be, fantastic series by Martin and the 4 other contributors nonetheless. God knows how H&H is going to top that one but sure they will think of something

Back