Don Robertson apologised to Mcinnes for allowing celtic's goal to stand

hats off to them, a decades long campaign has reaped reward after reward.

Rangers have been subject to the worst decisons in scottish football history this season, a consistent shambles on the park, with VAR and with Sellik given free reign to cheat.

And still the narrative is Sellk v Sevco & corrupt officials.

It's so egregious and Orwellian that any normal person can only stand dumbfounded amidst the wreckage of truth and justice.

child abuse facilitators rule the roost.

Last edited:
Until they start demoting referees for these continual mistakes which favour celtic rather than promoting them then this is going to continue.
Thats what should happen,however.The plan is on recruiting and advancing not demotimg.
There's only one way out of this and this involves other clubs raising their concerns and asking for reviews/action imo.
This currently seems to be unlikely to happen.
They can and have easily isolated our club.
I used to use the word audacious when it came to questionable decisions however its the wrong word.There seems to be bo consequences.Blatant is a more appropriate term imo.

hats off to them, a decades long campaign has reaped reward after reward.

Rangers have been subject to the worst decisons in scottish football history this season, a consistent shambles on the park, with VAR and with Sellik given free reign to cheat.

And still the narrative is Sellk v Sevco & corrupt officials.

It's so egregious and Orwellian that any normal person can only stand dumbfounded amidst the wreckage of truth and justice.

child abuse facilitators rule the roost.
It's simple though when your main rivals are spineless from top to bottom.

The thing is, if the first goal doesn't stand, who knows how the game pans out. %^*& this "well they scored another 4" pish.
First goal is often crucial - who knows how it could have panned out, but once again they get a decision that gets them on their way when they need it.

Apologies are utterly meaningless, the damage is always done in their favour.

Not seen the game/incident but why didn't VAR bring it back. It must've been a clear and obvious error. Or does that only happen when we score ...
they are "tussling for the ball" Deas behind idah, who protects the ball, lays it off and catches Deas with his arm on the face, as mentioned it was a head knock - player was down - he allowed play to continue and Idah scored.

The thing is, if the first goal doesn't stand, who knows how the game pans out. %^*& this "well they scored another 4" pish.
I was listening to sportsound, Liam MacLeod said the Killie players were raging later on when play was stopped because a Celtic player went down ‘obviously a reaction to what happened earlier in the build-up to the opening goal’ then proceeding to say that ‘but Packie, we can’t start encouraging play to go on when it’s something as serious as a head knock’.

I’m paraphrasing here, but while I agree with the protocol regarding a head knock there was no consternation from the commentary team when the Celtic goal was allowed to stand.

Until they start demoting referees for these continual mistakes which favour celtic rather than promoting them then this is going to continue.
There’ll be plenty of them coming through, I have no doubts about that.

If there’s anyone left who still doesn’t think they are referred favourably in the SPFL, point them in the direction of their games in Europe where they’re referred in line with everyone else.

Don't need a helping hand says a lot, about time the rest get stuck in to the cheating for Celtic instead of supporting the penalty to rangers bs propaganda!

We don't get apologies because when the bastards cheat us it's not mistakes it's deliberate!

Can you imagine the amount of hours it would take for them to apologise to us if they had to apologise to us for their cheating deliberate mistakes?

Robertson is fast becoming worse than Clancy.

I've never trusted him. He started by being sleekit like Thomson, then season after season as he knows he can get away with affecting games he's grown bolder.

This season he's not hiding it as he knows he won't get called out on it.

I’ve said this since the Refs strike, the Scum have Liewells men in black in their pocket. Our Board MUST! grow balls and call them out time after time, give credit where credits due, they know we turn the Presbyterian Cheek, and won’t say a word. We have to try to speak as a united voice, and there’s not one team that’s been a woeful decision in favour of the Scum get them on board. Every cheating decision must be fought by Liewells Men In Black, starting with our Board!

How many more mistakes can this cheating clown make ?

They have previous for this we had a player lying prone in the six yard box from a head knock when they scored against us a couple of seasons ago at the piggery

Don't need a helping hand says a lot, about time the rest get stuck in to the cheating for Celtic instead of supporting the penalty to rangers bs propaganda!

We don't get apologies because when the bastards cheat us it's not mistakes it's deliberate!

Can you imagine the amount of hours it would take for them to apologise to us if they had to apologise to us for their cheating deliberate mistakes?
A full episode of Sorry?
Ronnie Corbett loyal

I was listening to sportsound, Liam MacLeod said the Killie players were raging later on when play was stopped because a Celtic player went down ‘obviously a reaction to what happened earlier in the build-up to the opening goal’ then proceeding to say that ‘but Packie, we can’t start encouraging play to go on when it’s something as serious as a head knock’.

I’m paraphrasing here, but while I agree with the protocol regarding a head knock there was no consternation from the commentary team when the Celtic goal was allowed to stand.
That's the other issue. The media are all on the payroll.

Robertson is fast becoming worse than Clancy.

I've never trusted him. He started by being sleekit like Thomson, then season after season as he knows he can get away with affecting games he's grown bolder.

This season he's not hiding it as he knows he won't get called out on it.
Was it Robertson that sent off Sterling and refused to change his mind at the monitor only to be told he was wrong by VAR review panel.

What happened to him for that? Nothing.

O'Riley was never a penalty last week either and Collum ignored VAR again.

Back