Donald Findlay interview in rocksport tonight

How can they come to a conclusion that he blamed Jimmy Bell and was brassed off with him from that! That’s the kind shite we need to put up with! Maybe Findlay will correct it, in no way was he blaming anyone but the local ref!

Donald Findlay could have stood up for us all when he had the chance. He should have told them to %^*& off when he was videoed singing instead of walking away because after that it was fair game on our songs and support.

Blaming Jimmy Bell is a joke even if it is tongue in cheek.

At the end of the day a ref has called it off, ex pros who were there say it was the correct decision. The game could have went ahead and a player could have taken a bad one. It wasnt just the corner which was hard.

Blaming Jimmy Bell is a joke even if it is tongue in cheek.

At the end of the day a ref has called it off, ex pros who were there say it was the correct decision. The game could have went ahead and a player could have taken a bad one. It wasnt just the corner which was hard.

The fact their manager said it could 'probably' be playable by KO is enough to call it off in my eyes. It was late enough for a call off, but when the fans were there would have been scandalous.

Now he's in the paper blaming Jimmy Bell!

Says our kitman was "the driving force" behind the decision but then says I don't know all the facts but that the story going around...

Usual Sun reporting

I think that was a fair enough joke to make.

Donald has known Jimmy B ever since he got the job at Ibrox as kit man during what was fantastic times for all of us the 9 in a row period when spending e c t was not a problem even before that when Jimmy was the team bus driver.

The sun can report what they like have not read that but thought Rock Sport whom do some great scoops got a good interview with Donald Findlay yesterday and after listening to it in full after was posted on the board in no way does Donald QC suggest in any real accusational manner that Jimmy had anything to do with the descion or have any input to the real reason for the postponent.

It was the diddy SFA whom did not send a grade 1 official the very referee whom was doing the match and the same diddy SFA that don’t under stand that when the pitch was looked at before 5pm that before 8pm the thaw would have been different.

Least that was my interruption of the interview.

Even tongue in cheek Findlay should not have mentioned anyone connected with Rangers he should know the tramps would be all over any comment that can paint us in a bad light.

Now he's in the paper blaming Jimmy Bell!

Says our kitman was "the driving force" behind the decision but then says I don't know all the facts but that the story going around...

Usual Sun reporting
Just seen it in the Retard.
Is there anything in football our club won’t get the blame for?

You can't tell just by looking at pictures, unless you are actually standing on the pitch you will never be able to tell.

You can tell clearly from the pictures shown here posted other than what one corner flag 3 / 4 hours before kick off that the pitch should have been given more time and the headline about Bell just further mixes the message that the match postponement was a shambles.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/saturdays-back-pages-24-images.62828/#post-2957824

Please explain your reasoning behind this because I can't for the life of me see how we would have had another 3 or 4 titles if the ratbag Murray hadn't thrown the ratbag Findlay to the wolves.
Quite straight forward
Donald kept SDM in line with finance
He is a genius in law
His loss to our board was a disaster for us

Is Donald Findlay a rangers fan? He definitely CoS attendee and hates the abusers but I question whether he supports rangers having been in his company

He sold his soul long before he defended Whyte, he has made a living defending scumbags.

I'm not sure about the ins and outs of the Whyte situation, but it's his job to defend (alleged) criminals. Everyone's entitled to a defence, no matter what they're accused of.

As regards the postponement it's interesting what Cowdenbeath's own club secretary, David Allan, said:

"We did various things today to ensure the pitch was playable but there are two areas which are just too hard. The referee will not be a popular man I guess, but I don't blame him. He had a difficult job and I made sure no one from either side went out to influence him. Rangers and ourselves both wanted the game on but it's disappointing for everybody".

True Bear and one of us.
But. I was once at a function where he was a speaker. He came on the stage and started effing and ceeing with kids in the audience. Couldn't believe my ears. That put me off him, being a family and church man.

True Bear. Ha

Fucking laughable

Cowdenbeath’s efforts to get the pitch playable amounted to driving a car onto the frozen area, keeping the engine running, and hoping the engine heat would defrost the pitch. That sums it up - the pitch was unplayable, temperatures were dropping and they simply could not have got it playable.

Is Donald Findlay a rangers fan? He definitely CoS attendee and hates the abusers but I question whether he supports rangers having been in his company
Seems strange given I’ve been in his company a few times and he most definitely is a Rangers man
He also was a great supporter of the Davie Cooper memorial supporters club Singapore

Top guy in my book

Back