Donate to future tifos

RossMcGill

84786526-226B-4EB3-B290-E452C78E6C15.jpg

These tifos take a lot of time & effort to produce. They also come at a cost and without fundraising/donations - they wouldn’t be possible.

Do your bit and donate to our future tifos, you can make a donation to us via PayPal by visiting the link below:‬

https://tinyurl.com/y8ptb38n‬
Thank you!

These tifos take a lot of time & effort to produce. They also come at a cost and without fundraising/donations - they wouldn’t be possible.

Do your bit and donate to our future tifos, you can make a donation to us via PayPal by visiting the link below:‬

Thank you!
Love all the tifos , just a pity last night that the wind kept blowing the black plastic about the pitch

Union Bears have definetly upped there game and are a credit to our club.

Ross see when your on here mate get a proper song for our gaffer on the go it’s a joke we use a falkirk song or a boring England one for the best thing to happen to our club in a decade.

Thank you!

Brilliant work Ross. I don’t do PayPal but will you guys have something down at the Broomloan before the next home game ?

I’ll gladly support it.

Thank you!
Brilliant effort again by you all Ross. I'll make a donation, much deserved for what the Union Bears bring to the game and the atmosphere. One of my favourites was The Trooper banner against the Bheasts.

Last night's one was right up there. Superb :)

Gladly donated £15 for yous.

I'm BF and has been enjoyable being part of these displays. I know not everyones cup of tea, however these are massive strides on providing a better match day experience.

Once again well done to all involved.

Seen adverts for BF1 stall on Facebook, but not seen much on here? My wee man loves the stickers. If more folk knew I'm sure they would buy some merch here and there and get some £ for displays in.

Donation made. Time and effort to get things like that together is very impressive. Given the targeting of the club from FARE this season the group have taken on board what was fired at the club, and kept the songbook clean of what can bring us bother since in Europe and also in the league as well. Well done all involved

Can I ask how use manage to get these so big ? How do use get them into the stadium etc set up?? Can you give us a wee insight into what's involved maybe more will donate with the hard work. I'll be donating for sure

Would have a look at the recent video on our Facebook/Twitter pages, or search atom YouTube for ‘Union Bears End of Season’ videos. These will give you a good insight to not only the displays, but other aspects of the group

Outstanding yet again last night Ross, well done to you and all the boys. Kept the place alive at times yesterday.

Brilliant work lads ... really sets the tone on these big occasions .... monthly donation made .... keep up the good work

Can I ask how use manage to get these so big ? How do use get them into the stadium etc set up?? Can you give us a wee insight into what's involved maybe more will donate with the hard work. I'll be donating for sure

Think Rangers let them in to set up going with the video that was posted last night, folk forget the are working a day job then going to make the display to late at night and looking at that display it would be a few nights doing that for a 2 minute display. Will cost a few quid as well.

Union Bears have took it to another level this season.

I'm sure they have a website or YouTube page you watch previous seasons

Would have a look at the recent video on our Facebook/Twitter pages, or search atom YouTube for ‘Union Bears End of Season’ videos. These will give you a good insight to not only the displays, but other aspects of the group

I've watched the display video from last night but would still like some insight. It genuinely intrigues me! I've got mates who have tried setting things up with a different club and they don't really know where to start. Do the Union Bears just have a couple of artists in their ranks who can walk into a warehouse with a supply of material and knock that up? How does it get from A to B without it being damaged?

i know there's probably secrets to it but it genuinely blows my mind.

If every season book holder donates just a fiver that would be over £200,000 for future displays . Well worth it great job lads

PS for this asking who the muscly guy with the megaphone and just a t shirt is , he’s the OP!

I've watched the display video from last night but would still like some insight. It genuinely intrigues me! I've got mates who have tried setting things up with a different club and they don't really know where to start. Do the Union Bears just have a couple of artists in their ranks who can walk into a warehouse with a supply of material and knock that up? How does it get from A to B without it being damaged?

i know there's probably secrets to it but it genuinely blows my mind.

Further to this, I’d be interested to know if you keep all the displays and banners. They must take up some space.
Not sure how feasible it is to get the central parts back for other games so more of our fans see them. I realise this takes time and effort and was mainly suggesting the central pieces or banners.

there have been some great ones over all the years.

Further to this, I’d be interested to know if you keep all the displays and banners. They must take up some space.
Not sure how feasible it is to get the central parts back for other games so more of our fans see them. I realise this takes time and effort and was mainly suggesting the central pieces or banners.

there have been some great ones over all the years.
Don’t think they keep them. They get damaged when they’re pulled down to the front when the game kicks off.

Back