Donate to Union Bears

Broomloan

Union Bears are a self-funded group, in order to produce Tifos, we rely on donations. If you would like to make a donation to the group, then you can do so on the following link: https://unionbears.bigcartel.com/product/tifo-donation. Increase quantity in your basket to increase your donation. Any amount - big or small would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support,
Union Bears

Union Bears are a self-funded group, in order to produce Tifos, we rely on donations. If you would like to make a donation to the group, then you can do so on the following link: https://unionbears.bigcartel.com/product/tifo-donation. Increase quantity in your basket to increase your donation. Any amount - big or small would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support,
Union Bears

Outstanding work from all involved. £10 donation made.

The volume of displays this season with the Europa extended run, 150 year etc must be putting extra pressure on the funds. The UB's are a credit to the fans and the work yous must put in is well appreciated by me and I'm sure many others ;)

Last edited:
£10 donated. How many MyGers points will we get?

In all seriousness though, the stuff has been phenomenal this season. Thought you might have cursed us in the last round by unveiling a huge Europa League trophy but thankfully I’m able to laugh about it now :))

The Anniversary game tifo was incredible and the confetti star was very smart.

For those wanting a bit of an insight on the background of displays…

The third episode of the Broomloan Collective podcast is now live. Episode 3 discusses the fundraising and creation of the Rangers 150th Anniversary display.

Available to stream on Spotify and Soundcloud
Spotify:
Soundcloud:
Union Bears are a self-funded group and rely on donations to produce displays. If you would like to donate, then you can do so on the following link:
tinyurl.com/y8ptb38n

Donation made.well done guys. Must be difficult to come up with something original every 2 weeks. Look at the mutants effort on Sunday and they have a year to think of new ideas between their big games. Nothing will ever beat the river being lit up though-unless its the big river in seville of course-hint hint.

Glad to be able to donate something here as I never carry cash to donate at games. Well done guys, love your work :))

Where will the stall be on matchdays mate? My lads will want to chuck in a few quid. Will the stall be there on Thursday?
Walk to the end of BF1 turnstile mate and turn left you’ll see it closes 30 min before the game

Back