Donations Needed For A Charity Race Night

SirWalterSmith

Following my last post our last thread got derailed when i accidentally posted my home address in the thread.

We have a race night booked on the 14th March.

Gordon Smith will be the MC

The local charity im involved in is called Waist Not Want Not, who are a community based charity helping those in our local area and beyond.

We do this by sourcing everyday household items for homeless people, women fleeing domestic violence those in scatter flats or those who genuinely are down on their luck.

We also take referrals from government and social work agencies about when a particular person needs an everyday item and we do our best to source and deliver that to said person.

That isnt all we do, we offer peer support for those sanctioned or struggling on sanctions.

We also provide clothing for free for families and homeless people who drastically needs items like hats, scarves winters jackets etc.

To allow us to continue to do this we are holding a raffle at the race night but we are drastically short of items. We really would take anything as long as it can be raffled, e.g. alcohol, bottles of spirits, any rangers memorabilia as we're short of this too, tickets, football strips, perfume, hampers, really the imagination is the limit here, as long as it can be raffled.

Ive already had a kind offer from @bar72bear on the old thread, So if anyone else can help or needs more information just pm me

Thanks for reading

Thank you Mark for letting us post the thread.

Thank you @bar72bear .
For his excellent raffle prize

Following my last post our last thread got derailed when i accidentally posted my home address in the thread.

We have a race night booked on the 14th March.

Gordon Smith will be the MC

The local charity im involved in is called Waist Not Want Not, who are a community based charity helping those in our local area and beyond.

We do this by sourcing everyday household items for homeless people, women fleeing domestic violence those in scatter flats or those who genuinely are down on their luck.

We also take referrals from government and social work agencies about when a particular person needs an everyday item and we do our best to source and deliver that to said person.

That isnt all we do, we offer peer support for those sanctioned or struggling on sanctions.

We also provide clothing for free for families and homeless people who drastically needs items like hats, scarves winters jackets etc.

To allow us to continue to do this we are holding a raffle at the race night but we are drastically short of items. We really would take anything as long as it can be raffled, e.g. alcohol, bottles of spirits, any rangers memorabilia as we're short of this too, tickets, football strips, perfume, hampers, really the imagination is the limit here, as long as it can be raffled.

Ive already had a kind offer from @bar72bear on the old thread, So if anyone else can help or needs more information just pm me

Thanks for reading

Thank you Mark for letting us post the thread.

Back