Doncaster & Co. must be up to something really snide

mdingwall

Administrator
And Keef's Klaxon Klan preparing the way with a 'feel sorry for Neil' barrage.

The finger firmly pointed in Rangers direction.

The atmosphere being created - - criticism of Doncaster and his actions equals you want to kill his wife and kids.

I wonder what they are up to?

Fck Dongcaster fck Jackson,we all know where this is going,trying to paint us in a bad light without actually mentioning by name even though considering the nature of what's "allegedly" happened most normal people would know that it's more than likely behaviour from the dark side.

No idea where he lives, what family he has or what they look like. Nor do I care.

Intimidation isn't our style. It suits others agendas not ours.

He is a puppet and not fit for puropose though and if it wasn't him another Timmy puppet would be in position.

File under more underhand spin from planet paedo harbourer.

Jackson and the rest of the rats who masquerade as reporters should be investigating Celtic and their cover up of past deeds of their employees but if you mention that they want to call us bigots/point scoring over them.The authorities,goverment,press/media are every bit as guilty as each and everyone of them at Parkhead who covered it up.

No idea where he lives, what family he has or what they look like. Nor do I care.

He is a puppet and not fit for puropose though and if it wasn't him another Timmy puppet would be in position.

Funny that nobody has been charged with any of these fantasy stories that they throw out to try and blacken our name at every opportunity

I’ve not read the whole article so if I’m wrong in my assumptions then I apologise .

Not buying into this job kept him apart from his family sorry didn’t happen Imo .

If he wanted to see his kids that badly give up the job don’t take on more responsibility like he just has .

Funny how we see him with McLennan and some bird then we get this pish sorry not buying it .

Another thread on this and as others have said this planted story about his family is absolute lies and bullshit to paint us in a bad light

The timelines don’t add up re the kids and going to school - 2012 he says they been apart as the kids were going to school And they decided it was safer down South

Article says his kids are 5 & 7 so how does that add up?

More lies from Keech and the Rebel

Time to ban the c.unts

100% Guaranteed that he never got shouted at by one of us whilst holding his toddler or it would've been confirmed by this rhat and in every newspaper and mhedia outlet in the country!

We all know which club's fans have a long and widespread history of abusing and terrifying children.

Mentioned this the other night,control the media,get the propaganda out there.They know we are a viable threat to them again so they ramp up and spin against us.Be under no illusions about this.This will continue as they use others to suit their agenda.We need a voice against them.This is not a conspiracy theory but fact.These tactics are well known throughout political systems and practiced by Dr John Reid and his cohorts.

200w.webp

It's like Lennon all over again , tlb makes a roaring c##t of himself and stories appear in the press making him out the victim , this story reeks of this , you have to wonder why this shite has come out now after all this time.

I’m sure it’s not deliberately come at this time when Rangers fans have been the targets of one sided reporting over fan “interactions” with the police and rival fans.

It’s defintiely not agenda laden.

I’d have some sympathy for Doncaster (if there’s real truth in the story) if he was such a smug, Rangers hating, Lawwell cock-sucking wank piece.

6 YEARS and what has he done for Scottish football?
"Fuckall good" now go back to where ever you came from, 6 years away from his wife what a moron, he'd rather have dinner with Shifty McLennan than be with his original family, big Pete the Japanese obviously filled the gap, this guy scunners me as do the corrupt Catholic mafia that run the game in Scotland.

Here here

I'm of the same opinion OP. Almost sure there is something rotten being cooked by Doncaster from a Liewell recipe.
It will be of a financial nature would be my guess.

Because he knows he is to blame in the eyes of the demented for not killing us off. Make no mistake that he will be targeted by their obsessed hordes when we return to the top of the game in this country.

Donkeycaster, you where tasked with ruining the country's most illustrious football club, and FAILED.

They are certainly planning something.

One thing for sure is that they won't get the better of King.

100% Guaranteed that he never got shouted at by one of us whilst holding his toddler or it would've been confirmed by this rhat and in every newspaper and mhedia outlet in the country!

We all know which club's fans have a long and widespread history of abusing and terrifying children.
Another child involved.
There is always, always, always a child involved in these stories.
If this happened in Seventh Heaven at two in the morning, there would still be a child involved.

I feel a great deal of pity towards Doncaster’s kids.

Pity that is to the quality of genes their snivelling, lickspittle mongo of a father has bequeathed to them.

He is one ugly muthafucka!!!

Were these articles written over at paradiseased? They might as well have been. This is proof that they are crapping themselves that Rangers are back, and ready to take the league flag home.

I'd be very surprised if any part of the article says it was Rangers fans giving him abuse. Mainly because I highly doubt it was Rangers fans.
I'm still not going to read it to find out.

Got a feeling his family lives near me in London. I see the prick regularly on the DLR on my way to and from work.

It's like Lennon all over again , tlb makes a roaring c##t of himself and stories appear in the press making him out the victim , this story reeks of this , you have to wonder why this shite has come out now after all this time.

We know exactly why this is happening, they're lining him up to take over from the tranny shagger

What a pile of Police Scotland horse shit.
We've been told Neil Lennon, The Hag and now Neil Doncaster are not safe in Scotland. Two of the three left the country, for new jobs, then couldn't get back fast enough when their jobs didn't work out well for them. Neil Doncaster just sent his wife and kids away, but bravely decided to stay here on his lonesome. What a heroic guy. Get him in the Avengers! The Dungcaster, burying threats to earth in dung and saving the galaxy!

Utter bullshit. Funny how this is only “revealed” now. The sooner all these rags shut down the better.

If his behaviour impacted on anyone's safety, it would be his own, not his wife and kids.
I simply don't believe the story that he has lived apart from his wife and children for 5 years, why on earth would anyone choose to do that?
When he was in SPL/SPFL I'm sure he was firmly in the "let's draw a line and move on" camp, after Rhegan was dumped for noncompliance with the mentally challenged agenda, he flipped firmly over into,"we must investigate the governance of Scottish football, and punish the DOBs again" gang.
The current investigation by the Compliant Officer is pointless, unless it was to find the club guilty of further offences. I would be worried if we did not have Dave King looking after the club's interests.

Same old same old...big bad Rangers. Funny how this all comes to light now that we look just about to take control of Scottish football through good news stories

He oversaw the biggest case of victimisation and a kangaroo court raised against any club.

He allowed Celtic to become a cancer in our game

He allowed the Compliance Officers to protect Celtic and punish us.

He has done nothing for our game and should go

Back