Doncaster & Co. must be up to something really snide

The only reason there has been an impact on finances in Scotland through the leagues is because of the blue pound being splashed around all over the country.

The only reason the SPL looks healthy again is because we are back in it.

One team made a bucketload of dosh out of our predicament, while the rest of Scottish football suffered in a playing sense.

Only one team is able to redress the balance and bring a measure of equilibrium back to Scottish football.

Steven Gerrard is the reason for the heightened interest, and Rangers will be the reason for improving Scotland's standing and coefficient in Europe.

No mention of these facts - but these have been the most important. How anyone can take credit for what we have done, whilst at the same time apportioning blame to the very hand that feeds him, is creepy.

And Keef's Klaxon Klan preparing the way with a 'feel sorry for Neil' barrage.

The finger firmly pointed in Rangers direction.

The atmosphere being created - - criticism of Doncaster and his actions equals you want to kill his wife and kids.

I wonder what they are up to?

Well fuk off and be with UR kids U total bell end

It is always the way when we look like we might be on to something.

A focus on the songbook to follow.

These things tend to matter less when we are 3rd in the league and miles off it.

Right on cue a new non-entity of a Compliance Officer is announced. Same day! What a coincidence.

The new compliance officer used to work with a good friend of mine. She is a Celtic fan and of that there is no doubt. She was widely disliked in the work place. He seems to think her online activity will be squeaky clean though which is a shame. Make no mistake this is an appointment in favour of the other lot from across the city.

"We have the best supported league by head of population, anywhere in Europe, by a mile. Three times the amount per head of population comes to a game in Scotland each weekend as opposed to a game in England"

This pish keeps been trotted out by Doncaster as some sort of justification of the quality of job those running the SPFL are doing. Even if that was statisticly true the decline will have been from 10 x , then 7x, then 3x. Take Rangers out of the equation and to a lesser extent Celtic and attendances at Scottish Football are nothing short of disastrous compared to their former levels.

Doncaster keeps trotting out the misleading mantra above on many an occasion in an attempt to paint lipstick on a pig and he is never challenged on it.

I think Doncaster is a useless twat. I think most of Scottish football clubs and fans think he is useless given how poor our brand is and how demented the league structure is.

I don't think there is a single person out there that would inflict any harm on him or indeed his family. Not one person.
He is talking bull shit and the papers are printing bull shit.

I agree with suck though, there is something going on.

The new compliance officer used to work with a good friend of mine. She is a Celtic fan and of that there is no doubt. She was widely disliked in the work place. He seems to think her online activity will be squeaky clean though which is a shame. Make no mistake this is an appointment in favour of the other lot from across the city.
The name Clare was a give away...do they realise non mhanks fans can be employed too?

I'd be very surprised if any part of the article says it was Rangers fans giving him abuse. Mainly because I highly doubt it was Rangers fans.
I'm still not going to read it to find out.

if it was us then we'd have been in the front page headline of making his life a misery and forcing him out of Scottish football, quite obvious who the "fans" are and what they were spouting at him and his kid

either it's a pile of made up crap or he's not a normal person because a normal person would leave a job if it threatened their family's safety

And she is qualified to determine outcomes that affect Rangers and her beloved Cellic impartially ?

Just another Oxygen thief governing football!

Their nagative agendas continue to ruin our game. Year after year.

If only they celebrated our famous institution. Instead of celebrating and promoting paedo harvesters.

The most worrying thing about this story in the fact a woman let that speccy gormless f*ck pump her.

That is what I took from it too. He gives me the judders. She's probably delighted he's been living away for years and just sends money. Might even have been her idea :D

I have seen Doncaster and his family on a number of occasions at Glasgow Airport,at one time standing next to him waiting to board a plane.Neither he nor his family were stessed or annoyed or dare I say it even noticed by fellow passengers.

If he is living up here and they are down south it is not a unique experience at all in football or other highly paid positions. He gets occasional hassle like many other prominent people that unfortunately goes with the territory..it is unacceptable but it is life.

Real newsworthy stories must be scant in Trinity Mirror's minor and ailing Scottish rhag...Jackson needs to lose that chip on his shoulder.

His wife is a speccy gormless f*ck too....

..and his kids,

and his dog.

You've taken that too far!

2l89p9i.jpg

of course they are up to something. Just look at the new Compliance Officer and where she was educated. Notre Dame, The Fighting Irish. They couldn't be more blatant, biased and bigotted if they tried.

Let's also face the fact that his wife will be delighted with this set up, not having to wake up beside that useless, ugly bastard every day of the week.
Over to DK, let's have another attack at McClennan & his latest CO appointment.
Another rhabid with no football experience, put in place (how exactly?) to carry out Liewell's agenda. Are the media so compliant they cannot even question this nonsense? rhetorical question of course..

Only one club in Scotland has an issue with intimidation, It got that bad the ref's down tools and went on strike, plus the child abuse, windows being smashed the list is sadly longer than my crap memory.

According to the Press Gazette, circulation of the DR in July was down to 124,034, a 13.65% year on year decline. They have been having a double digit decline in that range year on year for years. A little less than ten years ago the circulation was at 349,000.

It won't be too much longer before the paper version goes away , the online world will keep it alive. All the more reason not to visit their webpage.

If the threats to his family are real, then surely the cops would have been all over it since 2012 and someone would have been done for it. Or maybe the new compliant idiot was the PF entrusted to secure a conviction? Or maybe the person(s) responsible weren’t ‘Gers fans so didn’t get done due to it not fitting the narrative?

Anyway, I smell BS

Is he getting it tight in the background regarding the 5way agreement and is looking for an escape plan ?

I’m betting they’re going to pursue the UEFA 2011 licence.

They’ve put a connected mentally challenged in as co I expect her to have been given her instructions the minute she signed the nda.

So, some bears must have rattled her... let’s face it she can scrub the internet history but I’d put money on there being a few failed relationships, dodgy emails and texts somewhere that some lad has....

One can hope... google btw is not the only search engine but assuming the sfa have used a professional company to scrub her online presence then we are no doubt not as casual users going to get the dirt on her and get the objective evidence of her bias and preference for that horrible shower of pederasts.

I’ve always saw him as a gormless idiot .

You’ve got to laugh at him as if he’s on some “ mission” to save Scottish football , he’s done sweet %^*& all .

As for the excuse about HAVING to work away from his wife and kids , well that’s just bollocks . Because gormless idiots like him are always in demand . He could easily get another job.

Back