Doncaster looking forward to visiting Ibrox - Daily Record

Buzz07

Neil Doncaster can’t wait to attend Ibrox for the unfurling of the league flag next month – one year on from Rangers trying to have him suspended.

In a whirlwind opening day on July 31 the SPFL chief will also run the gauntlet of Hearts and Partick Thistle supporters by handing over their league flags 12 months on from Scottish football’s simmering summer of discontent.

Doncaster - who is “hopeful” some fans will be back in Scottish grounds for the big kick-off - was at the centre of a storm which saw Rangers call for his suspension and an independent probe into the controversial resolution of the 2019/20 season.

The Ibrox club failed with their bid for an investigation but not until they had produced a dossier of evidence they claimed showed Doncaster failed to deal with bullying in the build-up to the vote which saw the four divisions called on a points per game basis.

That method led to Celtic being declared champions and the demotions of Hearts and Thistle both of whom took their case to court.

Hopeful some fans allowed in. This guy is a total clown and should never be the custodian of our game. With things moved on so far in the vaccination program he should be saying he expects full stadiums on that day with the backing of all of Scottish football! Allowing this government to walk over us any longer will not do, we must get back to normality!

Really hope we are looking at ways of preventing him from attending.

We should be making a statement on his stewardship of the League from a position of strength.

Is it written into the rules that the CEO of the league has to be there? If it's not, then he can GTF.
He was at trophy day, if we didn’t stop him attending then I don’t see anything happening now.

He was at trophy day, if we don’t stop him attending then I don’t see anything happening now.
No me neither in all honesty. Wishful thinking on my part.

Point still stands about making a statement from a position of strength. Doncaster, McKenzie and Mclennan need to be gotten at and removed.

If there are fans in, I hope they give him a little Rendition of, Doncaster get to
****, Doncaster get to ****!

Ask him to bring the PC with him they use to ‘randomly’ select the fixtures so it can be checked out.

Won’t hear from him for another year.

He was at trophy day, if we didn’t stop him attending then I don’t see anything happening now.
Was he?
I never saw him on any of the vids so thought he was told by us not to attend, obviously he kept a low profile then.

Just stick the flag through the letterbox and fu(k off back to Hampden Neil, you are not welcome here.

If we have to let him in then shove him in the corner reserved for away fans, due to Covid protocols.

However a polite, "Your names is not on the list so you are not getting in" would be the preferred option.

Lost the protection of Peter the Bully. Trying to make other pals.

Should get metaphorically slapped.

Surprised he's still working when Peter has retired.

Relationships can be difficult when one partner still has to carry on working.

Neil Doncaster can’t wait to attend Ibrox for the unfurling of the league flag next month – one year on from Rangers trying to have him suspended.

In a whirlwind opening day on July 31 the SPFL chief will also run the gauntlet of Hearts and Partick Thistle supporters by handing over their league flags 12 months on from Scottish football’s simmering summer of discontent.

Doncaster - who is “hopeful” some fans will be back in Scottish grounds for the big kick-off - was at the centre of a storm which saw Rangers call for his suspension and an independent probe into the controversial resolution of the 2019/20 season.

The Ibrox club failed with their bid for an investigation but not until they had produced a dossier of evidence they claimed showed Doncaster failed to deal with bullying in the build-up to the vote which saw the four divisions called on a points per game basis.

That method led to Celtic being declared champions and the demotions of Hearts and Thistle both of whom took their case to court.
We are looking forward to Doncaster visiting. ;)

Haven't vented my spleen in ages.

I wouldn’t let the cúnt on the tube to Ibrox station, never mind the ground.

Me and 45,000+ have paid good money for our ST's why should this asshole be allowed in,for free and given hospitality,when it is a cert that Nippy will still be claiming lock-down levels are still in place.

Back