Doncaster now warning of dire consequences of no reconstruction

If it’s this dire why wasn’t he talking that way weeks ago. A complete and utter shambles.

Why let multiple attempts come and go and why wasn’t this distress signal sent after the first rejection of this by Premier clubs more than two weeks ago. What’s changed since then ?

Aberdeen chairman: "Whilst the group sympathises with the plight of the relegated teams, it concluded that this is not the right time to consider immediate reconstruction in the midst of a crisis"

Robust conversations, I’d expect.

Not long ago, someone was saying that Budge needs a miracle for reconstruction to happen. Well, it appears that age of miracles has arrived (no doubt assisted by some backhanders).

Farce. They named the filth champions so by that rule Hearts go down. No-one listened to big bad Rangers when we tried to rid this country of the vermin running the game, so for that reason I for one don’t care one iota for any other team. If they die, they die. PS Funny how the required pass marks change every time there’s a vote isn’t it?

Yeah just make the rules up as you go along, i'm absolutely sick of these bastards. I know it won't happen, but hope we boycott every single away ground next season.

That means clubs from the Championship down would be expected to fulfil all 36 league fixtures. And any club which could not play their games could then be faced with the ultimate threat of expulsion from the SPFL

One source told us: “These are going to be very difficult conversations but that’s just the reality of the situation Scottish football now faces.

“Doncaster will meet with the Premiership clubs on Monday to discover if there is any consensus among them for what Ann has proposed, in terms of a 14 team top division for next season.

“If they can’t agree on that then everyone will be back to square one. And that’s when the chief executive is going to have to explain the next steps to clubs in the lower three tiers. As things stand, three leagues of ten clubs is not going to be possible.

“Some Championship clubs have already made it clear they’ll be in no position to play a full league campaign. But unless 75 per cent of all clubs can agree on some form of reconstruction, then the rules state it must be a 36 game season.

“If any club can’t fulfil its own fixtures it would become a disciplinary issue - one of the most serious disciplinary issues there is - and it would carry unlimited punishments

More threats!

‘Somebody’ apart from Budge...must want this.
Otherwise, he wouldn't be pushing for this!

Come on Rangers board, just push the damn button will you please!

More threats!

‘Somebody’ apart from Budge...must want this.
Otherwise, he wouldn't be pushing for this!

Come on Rangers board, just push the damn button will you please!

I think it's just a case of them knowing that Hearts and other relegated clubs will have a cast iron case if/when they take them to court.

They started off with giving them the league as a priority above all else and have worked back the way ever since. As soon as that was secured they could deal with the rest of the problems later.

It's time for us to step up to the plate now with this blatant corruption. We should have said something when they got made "champions", but it seems we've just accepted it now after all the hard work we put in exposing the lies in the first place.

I’d like reconstruction to happen, I think we need it sorted properly once and for all.
I wouldn’t vote for it if it’s proposed by this shower of con men though.

This mob make Charles Green and David Sommers look like fine upstanding members of the community.

They can shuffle the cards till the cows come home.
But it always comes back to we have double the amount of senior clubs we should have due population .
Given them the money early only meant a delay in needing more hand outs.
Its like the keystone cops running football here.

Time for Rangers to file their law suits and obliterate this nonce and Lawwell's cabal of corrupt sycophants. Nuke the place, get with Cormack and Budge and demand a restructuring of the game. We need one governing body made up of impartial professionals. Otherwise we approach the English and ask for entry to wherever they'll have us. Work our way up.
We pay that specky c*** 400K to oversee this shambles.
We need approval to resign, can you imagine the uproar if we did.
They all wanted us out 8 years ago, the uproar would only be for the money they woud loose
Visiting fans, tv interest finished, sponsorship.

It’s a comedy show. I’m honestly past the point of caring - the spfl will get what they want, hearts will stay up, same with Partick etc. Everyone will forget about corporate governance issues and Rangers will look like the bad guys for taking it any further.
Its kind of looking that way. I'm actually starting to wonder if there is any point in next season.

Letter to Neil .

For the good of Scottish football. We have heard this phrase many times since Coronagate. What is good for Scottish football ? Come on Neil, you get paid a ridiculous salary for running and improving the game. What is your plan for bringing in better sponsorship deals, TV deals, and increasing crowds?
You do have a plan Neil, don't you? Because as a fan of the game I don't see any evidence of improvement, or quality. All I see is the destruction that you and your buddies have brought upon clubs due to your mismanagement and shady practices.

So don't sit there doing nothing except threatening clubs when it was your lack of vision, and openness to corruption, that has got these clubs in to the mess they are currently in.

You are a charlatan.

It’s a comedy show. I’m honestly past the point of caring - the spfl will get what they want, hearts will stay up, same with Partick etc. Everyone will forget about corporate governance issues and Rangers will look like the bad guys for taking it any further.
This is spot on, isolate Rangers from everyone else and they can do what they want, when they want.
We must take this to court asap

Get this through, to avoid court action by hearts that could overturn original corrupt vote. Keeps them champions by default, job done. Corrupt to the core!

I’d like reconstruction to happen, I think we need it sorted properly once and for all.
I wouldn’t vote for it if it’s proposed by this shower of con men though.

This mob make Charles Green and David Sommers look like fine upstanding members of the community.

There has been a valid reason for reconstruction for the past decade.

Saving Hearts bacon isn't a reason to force it through.

Hearts to avoid relegation and Dundee to be part of the top division - who would have thought that possible? Some may even think that a deal may have been struck a little while ago.

And if this is such a necessity, why were Hearts and not the SPFL spearheading this?

Even if you had Dominic Cummings dodgy eyesight, you can still see that this lot are a f@*king joke.

Doncaster knows fine well that the game is up if Hearts and Thistle go legal. Restructure and the difficulty from this source goes away. Simples!

This is corrupt as f.uck .

only a few weeks ago , Doncaster was saying tovote against rangers resolution to save Scottish football .

this has been engineered to firstly hand Celtic the title by any means possible and to now save hearts and avoid any legal problems .

He likes his little warnings Dungcaster which are acually threats to make clubs vote in the way he wants. And in all of this farce the majority of the SPFL clubs dont think an investigation was needed to see the true dealings of these buffoons? Its unbelievable.

If it was so important why did he sit back and let hearts put their proposal forward? Surely he should be driving this forward.

As this is through morally bankrupt jackson it is very clear now this is what lawwell etc want to happen

next up: we can save the 19/20 Scottish Cup, all clubs should vote for this or face dire consequences.
Totally agree...they had x3 objectives...

1. Ensure they get the Title.
2. Ensure they get the Scottish Cup.
3. Avoid getting “found out” in courts.

The fact that they are now pushing League reconstruction (out of now where) is to avoid the potential of Hearts / PTFC taking legal action. Clear as day.

Corrupt to the core...Rangers better be preparing our next move in the background.

The rules are that there aren't any rules.
You couldn't make this up it's laughable the way this has been handled.
Scottish football is a clown car going over a cliff.

#CarveUp has been brewing away for weeks now. Hand Celtic the tainted title, deal with the shitshow afterwards. Now football is a little nearer to being played in some way, shape or form, the idiots on the 6th floor have to now try and genuinely save the game for reals this time, and they now need to try and convince clubs that were told weeks ago that reconstruction wasn’t a goer to now vote through construction that benefits one club really.

how you sell that one to the clubs would be good to see.

as per usual though, this corrupt clan of calamity ridden cockwombles will ride roughshod over the corporate governance of the game, over the wee teams who need the fans to survive and over the fans themselves by imploring that clubs now get the reconstruction through at all costs or else?

they really do show themselves up at times

FFS can we not just ask Peter how many games the club like no other want to play next season and in what format that suits the *quest* and give us peace

Omnishambles as usual from this corrupt cabal

More threats and as others have said this prick on £400k never has any suggestions to improve the situation and make Scottish football viable to sponsors and the paying support base which is by far the biggest contributor to our game

Reconstruction doesn’t get over the issue of no fans inside stadiums it just stops Hearts raising a legal action against the original rigged vote as we all know a proper independent investigation opens up Doncaster MacLennan and McKenzie to a whole new ball game on what really goes on behind the scenes to keep the mentally challengeds in pole position

So exactly the same tactics they have used, and been criticised for, in recent votes.

They have clearly already decided on their preferred "only" option and threaten dire consequences if it is not voted through.

Just like they failed to clarify exactly what dire consequences of N & V would not also apply to other options they avoid explaining how the dire consequences in this instance will be avoided by reconstruction. Surely if clubs can't play 36 games then changing the league format to a similar number of games is not going to change that fact.

Then there is the threats. And that is exactly what they are - threats. For a governing body who are supposed to act in the interests of all member clubs to use the threat of expulsion if clubs don't vote for their proposals is outrageous. Does this mean that if reconstruction gets approved and clubs cannot fulfill their obligation to play the stated number of games the rules won't be enforced?

Corrupt is the only word to describe this shower.

Nah - there's a few others I can think of but I'd prefer to avoid a ban.

No ya fucking specky ride, what you mean is a failure to agree reconstruction will have dire consequences for YOU, because you'll end up in court. How the f*ck does reconstruction make a blind bit of difference to teams who can't afford to play games without fans?!

Actually unbelievable this is being allowed to happen right in front of us.

What a mess, but what is the end game here?

When the SPFL was formed it was difficult to see any logic in it, but it was railroaded through. Then it turned out the SPL were about to lose millions because Rangers were no longer in the league, so a solution needed to be found.

So what now? The old SPL have now discovered the SPFL is costing them money big style. Sponsorship has to be shared 42 ways, but worse than that no one wants to sponsor 4 leagues.

Reconstruction needs to be railroaded through asap.

So which way are the clubs going to go? SFA to take over and run all football in Scotland?

Or a new SPL formed by the elite clubs with new rules that decide which teams are eligible to join? The lower divisions left to wither on the vine.

In summary

Because of coronavirus the only option is not to complete all the games in 2019-20 and declare the season complete.

Because of coronavirus anyone not completing all games in 2020-21 will be disciplined as all games have to happen.

How the hell can they try that with a straight face?

I still don't understand why null and voiding was overlooked to avoid this mess. Surely it wasn't purely just to ensure the beggars were given a title ? There must have been more to it? If not they should be told to ram reconstruction up their arses as it's s mess of their own choosing.Although somehow that absolute serpent Doncaster seems to be turning it back on the clubs with yet more openly threatening language. It's an absolute disgrace and I hope we blow reconstruction out the water and let the SPFL collapse. It might be the way to clear out the vipers nest.

The Ayr United chairman talks sense in today’s Times. Calls the plan what it is - save Hearts - and points out that season 21/22 when six clubs get relegated from the second tier as being like the Hunger Games. It looks like there are enough clubs in the lower leagues ready to vote this down.....but I’ve seen that movie before too.

Back