Doncaster to face SPFL grilling over EBT letter to SFA

He should be finished - he had no right to go ahead with this and it appears he's done it purely on the instruction of Celtic. Despite the fact Celtic firmly believe they run Scottish football and have to a massive extent been allowed to THEY DON'T. If Celtic want something to happen like this it needs the approval of the whole board. The fact they clearly haven't sought this it should see Doncaster sacked and Celtic reprimanded for trying.

About time Celtic's bullying is put to bed.

And Celtic are not on the board. He went outside of it.

Is the Rhetard telling us which side the members will line up on?

"The SPFL board includes Ann Budge of Hearts, Les Gray of Hamilton, Martin Ritchie of Falkirk, Morton’s Warren Hawke and Iain Dougan of Stranraer." Good guys?

"Doncaster, new SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan and independent non-exec director Karyn McCluskey are also on it". Whanks?

MacLennan and McCluskey both are celtic minded I understand; I suspect Budge is neutral, Les Gray is supposed to be a Rangers supporter, but has said things that could be construed as anti-Rangers in the past.

Ritchie, Hawke and Dougan I have no idea

He should be finished - he had no right to go ahead with this and it appears he's done it purely on the instruction of Celtic. Despite the fact Celtic firmly believe they run Scottish football and have to a massive extent been allowed to THEY DON'T. If Celtic want something to happen like this it needs the approval of the whole board. The fact they clearly haven't sought this it should see Doncaster sacked and Celtic reprimanded for trying.

About time Celtic's bullying is put to bed.
Doncaster will be potted, but The Filth won't even get a mention.

The SPFL board is in a better position now so if he goes I doubt another placeman will be put in.

I hope to hell so at least

its all going quite badly for the donkey............i just hope there is something highlighted here in regards to the fat Japanese influence......but i wont hold my breath

MacLennan and McCluskey both are celtic minded I understand; I suspect Budge is neutral, Les Gray is supposed to be a Rangers supporter, but has said things that could be construed as anti-Rangers in the past.

Ritchie, Hawke and Dougan I have no idea
Hawke is Morton, so it's pretty much a given that his position will be anti-Rangers.

It's not about being pro or anti Rangers. It's about looking forward rather than being dragged down by the past.

I think the notion of an enquiry with no remit for retrospective punishments is a good idea in an effort to try and make sure that it doesn't happen again. However, the Japanese and Rhod McKenzie seem to have hijacked that and are baying for blood.

If there was punishments, then the legal costs would spiral out of control with legal challenges all over the place - and our game would be financially bankrupt.

For a bloke who mustve a reasonable level of intelligence, what was he thinking of ? He had to know the letter would come back to bite him. Did Liewell have something on him ?

Don't sleep on McLennan here. The guy is a complete thundercunt.

Known for working at the sleaziest of newspapers, including the Daily Record. He is no friend of ours.

Looks like Doncasteris going to be sacrificed to try to cover celtc Pete's control. Recruitment of his replacement will be interesting.

For a bloke who mustve a reasonable level of intelligence, what was he thinking of ? He had to know the letter would come back to bite him. Did Liewell have something on him ?

Intelligence?

When there was talk of us going down to the 3rd division, his argument for saying we couldn't was "There's no place for them there"............obviously, the thought of all the other teams moving up a notch was too much to work out for him.

No doubt Dumbcaster should go for this, but there is still a lingering doubt in my mind that he has simply outlived his usefulness and been set up by Lieswell as the sacrificial lamb to the slaughter, with someone even more Sellick Minded waiting in the wings to take over.

Dumbcaster is too thick to realise what's happening and I wouldn't trust Lieswell as far as I could throw him.

As we continue on the road back to our rightful place at the top of Scottish football, expect even more underhand actions from Lieswell and that lot.

I can smell their fear already.

Heart & Hand pod the other night suggested that Doncaster could end up the one under pressure and not Reagan...not what Fat Japanese wanted. They did ask whether this letter was in fact just a Celtic FC memo he signed and passed on rather than an SPFL document...he could be in soapy bubble for this.

No doubt Dumbcaster should go for this, but there is still a lingering doubt in my mind that he has simply outlived his usefulness and been set up by Lieswell as the sacrificial lamb to the slaughter, with someone even more Sellick Minded waiting in the wings to take over.

Dumbcaster is too thick to realise what's happening and I wouldn't trust Lieswell as far as I could throw him.

As we continue on the road back to our rightful place at the top of Scottish football, expect even more underhand actions from Lieswell and that lot.

I can smell their fear already.

Lawwell isn't on the SPFL board anymore, so his clout in that respect is gone.

Lawwell isn't on the SPFL board anymore, so his clout in that respect is gone.

I think you underestimate him. There is no way that Lawwell would relinquish any position which weakened his power. He will still be calling the shots, unless there has been mutiny in the ranks.

liewell is smart.
he uses Doncaster to send a letter which puts reagan under pressure - media lapdogs lap it up and slaughter the SFA.
It is then revealed that Doncaster over stepped the mark and so now both in in bother.
Result- both are binned and liewell appoints new puppets to get his way

If they want to draw a line under the matter, he shouldnt survive this.

Resign or be sacked should be the only option on the table at Thursdays SPFL board meeting with him.
There's no way he will resign - paid a fortune for doing hee haw except what he's told to do. And no doubt MacLennan, who is on record as a Rangers hater, will do all he can to protect Doncaster. As much as we might want it to happen, this cretin won't be going anywhere soon.

Square dome Doncaster has to go after this, no way can he survive doing Lawells bidding.
Celtic should be charged with brining the game into disrepute.

I still cant shake the thought , that Lawwell has orchestrated this whole episode to unseat Doncaster and let him get his own choice in place (i know you could argue Doncaster is lawwells puppet) but if Doncaster has to resign , his replacement will most definetly be a choosen man , probably already working close at hand and being well prepared - only my opinion

I still cant shake the thought , that Lawwell has orchestrated this whole episode to unseat Doncaster and let him get his own choice in place (i know you could argue Doncaster is lawwells puppet) but if Doncaster has to resign , his replacement will most definetly be a choosen man , probably already working close at hand and being well prepared - only my opinion

I have similar concerns and based upon what we've been through it's hardly surprising.

However, I am genuinely hopeful that Lawell has over-reached this time and that this isn't an elaborate conspiracy.

its all going quite badly for the donkey............i just hope there is something highlighted here in regards to the fat Japanese influence......but i wont hold my breath

I think his name should not be The Fat Japanese, but a more appropriate one - like The Other Fat Korean, there are many similarities other than appearance. I just hope he doesn't have any ICBMs, although his pals in the Green Brigade might be able to help him there.

He won't resign, even though he should. Unless Rangers and our fans demand it and make it known, then he'll feel the pressure. You couldn't mark this cunte neck the a blowtorch. You seeing a pattern with this bastard and the mhutants in the east?

Also Celtic have brougbt the game into disrepute and should be punished for their lies and trying to bully people into their agenda. That club is an absolute embarrassment. When Rangers go top tonight, watch the bastards feel the pressure.

Regan has handled the situation very well, he had a press conference and answered questions, he was honest to point out it was only the scum who wanted the enquiry and dug his heels in on drawing a line under the whole fiasco. He is clearly a man who wants to keep his well paying job.

Doncaster on the other hand has blown it. I hope he goes, he has been useless for the game and should have been sacked years ago for his handling of the game in 2012

Doncaster and Regan will hang on as long as they can because they will never get another payday like they have now.

It might suit us to have a weak Dungcaster still in place as he would know he could not do Japanese eye's bidding without reproach.

Intelligence?

When there was talk of us going down to the 3rd division, his argument for saying we couldn't was "There's no place for them there"............obviously, the thought of all the other teams moving up a notch was too much to work out for him.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt regarding demotion, and that the financial consequences of putting Rangers outside the SPL, would be a failure of his fiduciary responsibilities as SPL CEO.
I supposed he told the clubs,"if you want Rangers out, do it yourselves".
Only after his trip to London with Fat Pete, did his attitude to Rangers change.
Regardless, his latest faux past should be the end of him.

In an ideal world, both Doncaster and Regan would be out on their arses, and Liewell would be charged with bringing the game into disrepute, and be kept well away from the process to bring in replacements for his puppets.

Will Doncaster admit to influence or instruction from his master before he goes. His position is unattainable and hopefully he names names.

Back