Dons stadium move?

Bri RTID

Official Ticketer
04/12/2019 19:45 Aberdeen v Rangers
If dolly has a poor season and end up bottom 6 , this will be our last trip to Pittodrie as they move?

Following season is not? They haven't even starting building the actual stadium yet, just the training area.

that's my understanding, getting the training pitches/centre done this coming season (which they are already doing) then they'll start on the stadium

Sheep fans, their new fields and their new holding pen are irrelevant, greeting faced fcukers the lot of them, infact they are so horrible they are on par with KnewCo.

The SHEEP still haven't put a spade in the ground for the stadium.
Unsure (don't care) when it's due to start / has had permission approved.

Training complex underway with floodlights and little else up.

Eh thanks for knowing who I am.

Cant see I have a clue who you are

I maybe don't stand out as much as I'm not a moron.

I'm not asking you to know who I am, just maybe show a bit of contrition over your attitude on that thread.

I'm quite happy to be anonymous.

Don't be surprised if the sheep never build their pen in Westhill. There's a reason they haven't started their build yet, cash! They do , however, need a training complex.

Still too find the funding for it it's around 40m mark they have to punt the shithole first they reckon get 20m for it then they need to find the other 20m from somewhere to start building it

Nope, still no idea who you are

You're clueless we know that much.

It's an anonymous message board. You don't have to know who people are.

At least by the response you've acknowledged being wrong about the Europa draw. Maybe don't act like such a prick when people are respectfully telling you the facts of the matter

The SHEEP still haven't put a spade in the ground for the stadium.
Unsure (don't care) when it's due to start / has had permission approved.

Training complex underway with floodlights and little else up.

For the last part , I drive past it everyday, and that’s not quite correct ! What I will say is the mind boggles at the assertions it will be summer 2019 they move into the training ground.
What appears to be true is that the funding for the Stadium is not in place , they have levelled the ground where the stadium might go, but that is it !

You're clueless we know that much.

It's an anonymous message board. You don't have to know who people are.

At least by the response you've acknowledged being wrong about the Europa draw. Maybe don't act like such a prick when people are respectfully telling you the facts of the matter

I meant by your username. Dont remember ever seeing a post from you, although probably due to the fact you don’t have anything interesting to say.

Regarding the europa draw, i have no idea what you are on about.

I meant by your username. Dont remember ever seeing a post from you, although probably due to the fact you don’t have anything interesting to say.

Regarding the europa draw, i have no idea what you are on about.

Why would you have to know who I am or have seen me post anything in relation to the point being made? I don't tend to post much at all and the majority of it would be in my Blue Room thread most likely.

Surely you'd remember the thread, apart from this one, you've commented on most.

I'm certain you'll remember the Europa League draw thread from with in the last month where you were adamant that we'd enter in Round 2 because Gary McAllister had made a comment suggesting as much.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/europa-league-19-20-everything-you-need-to-know.76838/

Just in case you still can't remember...

Everyone you acted like a prick to on that thread accepts your apologies.

Last edited:
Are we just formatting everything with bold and italics now?

Take it you're no a big fan of the strikethrough or underline?

I'm not the one pretending to not care. In fact, I care a great deal. Ironically, I think you have made the most posts on this thread. You know, the thread you don't care about.

Why would you have to know who I am or have seen me post anything in relation to the point being made? I don't tend to post much at all and the majority of it would be in my Blue Room thread most likely.

Surely you'd remember the thread, apart from this one, you've commented on most.

I'm certain you'll remember the Europa League draw thread from with in the last month where you were adamant that we'd enter in Round 2 because Gary McAllister had made a comment suggesting as much.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/europa-league-19-20-everything-you-need-to-know.76838/

Just in case you still can't remember...

Everyone you acted like a prick to on that thread accepts your apologies.

can see you both having a few nice chilled bottles of beer out in the garden later this evening, maybe even a fish and chip supper with peas

Back