Dons stadium move?

Less of “The Dons” and more of “The Sheep” please.

That’s all I have to add to the discussion :cool:
Nearly as bad as those who refer to the paedo filth as 'the tims'.

We need a sick face emoji for those posts.

It really is incredible.

A quick look on other fans forums shows the hate on us is at a level they can’t even say “ Rangers “ never mind a cuddly nickname for us . Imagine on KDS “ when do we play the teddy bears next? “ :rolleyes:nah me neither !
Haha, aye, Here Declan when are The Queen's Eleven playing at oor fckin pigsty next? I still prefer men happen.

Last edited:
can see you both having a few nice chilled bottles of beer out in the garden later this evening, maybe even a fish and chip supper with peas

Enough!
You don’t care about the thread ...leave.
When asked to apologise for calling out other respected posters on EL draw thread that you made an arse of, you do not respond.
A bit of respect is all that’s required then we can all get on.
Regarding the others they could have bumped the EL draw thread and called you out on it rather than detailing this fine thread. :))

Takes some effort to care so little I'm sure.

Delighted to know he's sitting seething that he's been shown up as a clown again.

I fancy a pint tonight now he's put the idea in my head. Think I'll go and have one while making plans with my mates for the game in the 1st round on the 18th at Ibrox.

please dont forget the fish supper, maybe a side of scampi too

Enough!
You don’t care about the thread ...leave.
When asked to apologise for calling out other respected posters on EL draw thread that you made an arse of, you do not respond.
A bit of respect is all that’s required then we can all get on.
Regarding the others they could have bumped the EL draw thread and called you out on it rather than detailing this fine thread. :))

No way, me and Gary Mac know our stuff

Takes some effort to care so little I'm sure.

Delighted to know he's sitting seething that he's been shown up as a clown again.

I fancy a pint tonight now he's put the idea in my head. Think I'll go and have one while making plans with my mates for the game in the 1st round on the 18th at Ibrox.

I could murder a fish supper actually.

Back