Don't let the clown of a ref and bigoted or buffoon commentators deflect from a good performance

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
Thankfully I was at the game and didn't have to listen to the usual bigots with mics talking shite and no doubt continuing their agenda against rangers and Morelos. It's every game they cover and they were at it again today I've read.

Also do not let another abysmal referee deflect from a very decent performance by the team. The likes of Alfie, Aribo, Jack, Arfield and the back line had good games on a shit, bobbly surface against a team that got away with a bit, a stonewall penalty and some very inconsistent officiating from another cheat or coward or both.

The team have had some tough games of late but looked up for it and not too tired which was a concern late in the game midweek.

Well done Rangers, another good backing from the away fans and Mothewell are stupid not cashing in by selling more tickets to our fans as their sections were half empty. Senseless, hateful nonsense as usual but fook them they got soundly beaten by ten men and their keeper stopped a pumping.

Enjoy your night

Last edited:
It was an excellent performance under the circumstances. Team looked dead on their feet on Thursday night and the ref managed to perform even worse than we all expected allowing Motherwell to resort to basic thuggery.

Thankfully I was at the game and didn't have to listen to the usual bigots with mics taking shite and doubt continuing their agenda against rangers and Morelos. It's every game they cover and they were at it again today I've read.

Also do not let another abysmal referee deflect from a very decent performance by the team. The likes of Alfie, Aribo, Jack, Arfield and the back line had good games on a shit, bobbly surface against a team that got away with a bit, a stonewall penalty and some very inconsistent officiating from another cheat or coward or both.

The team have had some tough games of late but looked up for it and not too tired which was a concern late in the game midweek.

Well done Rangers, another good backing from the away fans and Mothewell are stupid not cashing in by selling more tickets to our fans as their sections were half empty. Senseless, hateful nonsense as usual but fook them they got soundly beaten by ten men and their keeper stopped a pumping.

Enjoy your night
Good post.
The team were extremely professional and determined considering all of them played in a tense and very important match on Thursday.
Had Alfie stayed on the park I am positive there was a couple of more goals in today's performance.

The referee should be asked for an explanation of why that wasn't a penalty when the Motherwell player blatantly climbed all over Alfie in the box.
The referee cheated Alfie and quite simply he owes Alfie an apology, no wonder the Wee Man gets frustrated, he is doing his job to a high professional standard whilst being officiated by a clown.

Your point about the empty stadium is on the money, it is a fckn embarrassment for Scottish football and the decision to lock paying customers out makes a mockery of football as a spectator sport.
That said, for the missiles thrown at Alfie should we not expect that Motherwell have that stand closed for the next match, or is throwing missiles not worse than singing a song?

Thankfully I was at the game and didn't have to listen to the usual bigots with mics taking shite and no doubt continuing their agenda against rangers and Morelos. It's every game they cover and they were at it again today I've read.

Enjoy your night
Well said mate

See out December;

WWD in next three matches before the winter shut (obviously want three WWW but being realistic). Then go at it when we return.

Two wins and a draw and we finish off 2019 in a great position.

totally agree here and for some reason I can see hearts taking something off them on Wednesday (no idea why tho)

we need to get a win at their place at some point, might as well be the 29th (would be happy with the draw tho)

totally agree here and for some reason I can see hearts taking something off them on Wednesday (no idea why tho)

we need to get a win at their place at some point, might as well be the 29th (would be happy with the draw tho)

I expect Hearts to get battered. St. Johnstone went there and won yesterday. Hearts are awful.

Thought it was a terrible game but mostly down to another referee who once again let it become a kicking match with little or no protection to our players.
The standard of Scottish football was never great but it’s now become a war zone when ever or whoever we play.

Thought it was a terrible game but mostly down to another referee who once again let it become a kicking match with little or no protection to our players.
The standard of Scottish football was never great but it’s now become a war zone when ever or whoever we play.

That‘s as good a game as you’ll see at Fir Park, they always kick us off the park, to escape with no serious injury is a bonus.
To deal with it so professionally today was excellent.

We played well and got the 3 points after a very hard week. Cheer up ffs.

It was a good performance against the hammer throwers.Someone had said they had changed and were playing good football I don't think so.

A sensible OP but it will be lost in the mayhem in the media tomorrow.

Guaranteed it’s set around the red card yet will forget:
- a terrific away performance at a hard ground
- a clean sheet
- the coins thrown at Alfie
- the pen that wasn’t given
- the horrendous tackle he was on the receiving end of (that if roles were reversed in Andy Walker would’ve spewed live on air)

First time they had conceded a goal in about 200 mins of play. We never really gave them a sniff, though when they did they were up against McGregor!!!

Aribo is starting to look the player that he had shown flashes of.

Thankfully I was at the game and didn't have to listen to the usual bigots with mics talking shite and no doubt continuing their agenda against rangers and Morelos. It's every game they cover and they were at it again today I've read.

Enjoy your night
Hands up,I thought before the game the gaffer made the wrong call by not freshning up the team after looking so tired on Thursday night second half- but we were excellent today for the most part in what was always going to be a very difficult game against Murderwell.

Big mention for Katic and Goldson who were again excellent imo.

Back