Don't let the support down Rangers

Posted this in the other thread as well, but if we were meant to be at home first here's what would've happened.

The game would've been scheduled for the same date for the same reason - it's the flagship fixture in Scottish football and most people can see its sensible to at least give it a chance of having a crowd. The police and Sky would also rather there were crowds at it.

Then, when it comes around and there's still no crowds allowed (still highly likely) this place would've gone mental and demanded that it gets postponed and there would be claims Lawwell was running the Scottish Government.

Then, when the game went ahead with no fans, the next thing on FF would be demanding that the same applies to the next game at the piggery even if fans are allowed in (maybe they'll be saying the same about 2nd Jan at Ibrox, and we'll laugh at them). And of course if fans were allowed in by their home game there would be claims Lawell was running the Scottish Government and Rangers and Stewart Robertson would get slated in threads like this for no dain sumthin or sayin hings, make a Statement etc etc etc.

Pittodrie with very few or even no fans might not be such a bad thing right enough but ofcourse that will not stop the ref being fired up to manipulate for the tv. The away game at Aberdeen is probably the worst for biased refereeing(last few years anyway) so Its a tough start while the tims play the weakest club....i am often amazed at the whole just beat em stuff its not only guys like leckie and jackson that do everything to assist the tims its people running the game and worst of all our top refs.

It's incredible people are just brushing it off 2 months after they were awarded a title over Zoom they didn't win on the park.

No wonder they walk all over us when our fans are so blinded.

I think you'll find the Rangers supporters you speak to outside of the Internet will agree.
Ally McCoist was spitting feathers on Talksport just after 9 this morning when given the news.

Why does most assume that having no supporters automatically gives us the advantage.

The sound of hatred in the air would spur me on no end and it would our players too.

Bring it on.

I don’t see what the fear is about going there first game of the season.
We continually go on about how poor a team Aberdeen are.. Well now is a chance to prove it.
Bring it on I say.

I think you'll find the Rangers supporters you speak to outside of the Internet will agree.
Ally McCoist was spitting feathers on Talksport just after 9 this morning when given the news.

Lennon was in the press weeks ago saying the game should be pushed back as far as possible to allow as many fans as possible to get into the stadium. Planting the seeds, similar to them demanding the title before the season had even been officially stopped due to Covid-19.

With them going for their tainted 10 (9.75) this season you will see the pressure ramped up to unbelievable levels on the footballing authorities and referees in this country.

Im not happy about it but the only way we can shut the f.uckers up is Win Win Win the games. We can do it. WATP.

2006/07 - Game 8 (A)
2007/08 - Game 10 (H)
2008/09 - Game 4 (A)
2009/10 - Game 7 (H)
2010/11 - Game 9 (A)
2011/12 - Game 8 (H)
2016/17 - Game 5 (A)
2017/18 - Game 7 (H)
2018/19 - Game 4 (A)
2019/20 - Game 4 (H)

Can this be pinned to the top of this thread so people do not embarrass themselves?

Whilst I admit it's an eyebrow raiser that the Scum game is at the very last moment (i.e. game 11), we have played them Game 9 and Game 10 in the past.

Totally missing the point.

Once again it's been shown, what Celtic want, Celtic get.

If the first OF game was at Ibrox this year it would be scheduled for August.

I am 100percent on that.
Im not doubting that but we have to play them at some stage whether with fans present or not

Yaaaas the return of the season means a return of crackpot posts in the Bear Pit *\0/*

I doubt the squad are shitting it having to play a rank sheep side first.

For years we have been fed the line the computer picks the fixtures. Lying rats.
Every season the first Old Firm game is around the 3rd or 4th fixture, had this game been at Ibrox it would have gone ahead late August.
Just for good measure we are at Pittodrie for the first game whilst the filth host Hamilton.
Gerrard did say he would be happy to play the game later however as Rangers supporters we have been around longer and know how it works in Scotland. Every advantage is handed to them, just like trophies.
Rangers must speak out against the cabal, Aberdeen away again first game? Hamilton at home for them? Whats the chances of this as it was the other year there?
Don't let them rub our noses in it Rangers, if only for the supporters, speak out about this.
Many believe it better to play the away leg of a Euro tie first.
Is this any different?
Bottom line here is we’ve got to win at Pittordrie regardless of when it’s played.

We beat them in front of their own fans last time we were there, we can do it again
Was that not the two each draw when we played like Barcelona for forty-four minutes then like Brechin for the rest of the game?
Regardless, you’re otherwise correct.

Yaaaas the return of the season means a return of crackpot posts in the Bear Pit *\0/*

I doubt the squad are shitting it having to play a rank sheep side first.

No thats true and an empty ground could be a good thing for us would be a nice start to get 3 points on the board tough game out the way.... but the refereeing could be a huge issue the cheating in that fixture has been worse than any other my guess is sfa(celtic) will pick Madden as hes their main man.

I doubt the ref will change his tactics if theres no fans there he will be out to perform for the media.

I think almost everyone expected the Sheep away in the first game. Its embarrassing,more than anything else.

What difference does it make who we play in the opening game? There will be no supporters at any of the games when the season starts.

Title holders always play home first, we would be the same if we had won the league. Play everyone the same games home and away , let’s not make any excuses already.

That's how it works in a well run league

We don't play everyone home and away the same amount of times

The folk saying man up etc are totally missing the point. Of course you need to play everybody home and away over the course of a season, but with the current situation, a closed doors Old Firm Game would be a serious disadvantage for the Home Team, especially when fans are likely to be back by the time we play them at Ibrox in December.

I can't remember the first Old Firm game of the season ever being in October in my lifetime.

They're pulling the strings again before a ball has even been kicked.
2007 and 2010 I think it is mate going by the fixtures list posted in this thread.

You do know we have to play each team home and away the same as the scum do? If we want to win the league we have to beat them all no matter when we play them
Well actually we don’t ! With the split we will go to the sheep 3 times this season and they will go once that’s just one example there are a number of others but the shite about a computer is just that shite. Lennon and lawell decide when games get played and against whom It’s so corrupt it’s not fair to other clubs either by delaying the old firm game its depriving another club of a chance of playing one of the old firm with a crowd in place it just stinks like everything in Scottish football

Posted this in the other thread as well, but if we were meant to be at home first here's what would've happened.

The game would've been scheduled for the same date for the same reason - it's the flagship fixture in Scottish football and most people can see its sensible to at least give it a chance of having a crowd. The police and Sky would also rather there were crowds at it.

Then, when it comes around and there's still no crowds allowed (still highly likely) this place would've gone mental and demanded that it gets postponed and there would be claims Lawwell was running the Scottish Government.

Then, when the game went ahead with no fans, the next thing on FF would be demanding that the same applies to the next game at the piggery even if fans are allowed in (maybe they'll be saying the same about 2nd Jan at Ibrox, and we'll laugh at them). And of course if fans were allowed in by their home game there would be claims Lawell was running the Scottish Government and Rangers and Stewart Robertson would get slated in threads like this for no dain sumthin or sayin hings, make a Statement etc etc etc.
Why would the police want a crowd??

If all of the scums games were away first half of the season our fans wouls say its unfair as they have the easier run in !!

Stewart Robertson told us that he and the club wouldn't be found 'wanting' as the SPFL busied away to hand Celtic a title.

The fact that we're even discussing fixtures right now is testament to his failure.

For years we have been fed the line the computer picks the fixtures. Lying rats.
Every season the first Old Firm game is around the 3rd or 4th fixture, had this game been at Ibrox it would have gone ahead late August.
Just for good measure we are at Pittodrie for the first game whilst the filth host Hamilton.
Gerrard did say he would be happy to play the game later however as Rangers supporters we have been around longer and know how it works in Scotland. Every advantage is handed to them, just like trophies.
Rangers must speak out against the cabal, Aberdeen away again first game? Hamilton at home for them? Whats the chances of this as it was the other year there?
Don't let them rub our noses in it Rangers, if only for the supporters, speak out about this.
How appropriate that it's Hamilton first game,if it wasn't serious, it'd be hilarious. Doesn't surprise me anymore. What does is the board not questioning anything. They have the fans at their back,but they really should be a lot more vocal.

Last edited:
Even in October I honestly can't see 60,000 being crammed into the nonce dome. The virus has hasn't gone away nor are we near a vaccine anytime soon.

You might get limited gates but with a massive spike in the US after they reopened I honestly can't see things being 100% back to normal attendance wise till 2021.

Big portion of our fans are becoming like Celtic fans in the 90's

Get a grip man
Them being like that has brought about the constant bias and one sidedness.

Yes we need to win the games no matter what but if you can’t see the constant attempt to give them unfair advantages then you are blind.

If you accept it then shame on you

What exactly do you suggest we do. We would only be a figure of ridicule if the club suggested the fixtures were fixed against us.

What exactly do you suggest we do. We would only be a figure of ridicule if the club suggested the fixtures were fixed against us.

Let me enlighten you. Anything that goes against the grain with Celtic is challenged. They threaten with lawyers etc, they take nothing against them.
Guess what, it works.
These fixtures were predictable.
Rangers need to challenge everything, its corrupt and every Rangers fan knows it.

Well actually we don’t ! With the split we will go to the sheep 3 times this season and they will go once that’s just one example there are a number of others but the shite about a computer is just that shite. Lennon and lawell decide when games get played and against whom It’s so corrupt it’s not fair to other clubs either by delaying the old firm game its depriving another club of a chance of playing one of the old firm with a crowd in place it just stinks like everything in Scottish football
Is that a definitive that we go to Pittodrie 3 times and the scum once? What if Aberdeen are outside top 6?
Folk need to stop worrying about what the scum are doing. Lets worry about ourselves.
If we are good enough we win. Simple as that. Despite cheating last December we outayed the scum in their own backyard. We keep that consistency we win the league irrespective of refs or where we are playing and how often.
So long as we have the stupid spilt we will have inconsistent fixtures.

Let me enlighten you. Anything that goes against the grain with Celtic is challenged. They threaten with lawyers etc, they take nothing against them.
Guess what, it works.
Rangers need to challenge everything, its corrupt and every Rangers fan knows it.
The board made statements about status quo not remaining and need for change..SPFL called their bluff and the board shat it. Nothing will change. We dont even call refs out with blatant cheating ffs.
May not be popular but we either get with the same programme the scum use and put pressure on or we stay silent and keep the moral high ground but remain on the backfoot

Guess what, it works.
Everyone knows it's not randomly done. Hasn't for years. However challenging a fixture list with lawyers is the most ridiculous idea yet.

So please enlighten me as to what we do instead.

Is that a definitive that we go to Pittodrie 3 times and the scum once? What if Aberdeen are outside top 6?
Folk need to stop worrying about what the scum are doing. Lets worry about ourselves.
If we are good enough we win. Simple as that. Despite cheating last December we outayed the scum in their own backyard. We keep that consistency we win the league irrespective of refs or where we are playing and how often.
So long as we have the stupid spilt we will have inconsistent fixtures.
I really despair with some of our support they just don’t get it. The stiff upper lip and silent stance doesn’t work the league will come down to the smallest of margins therefore every advantage count and the other lot have already stole a march on us

Back