Don't wait Rangers, go for the throat tonight

Been in the Covid thread for a few weeks, thought I’d stick my head back into the Bear pit tonight just out of boredom really......just in time for the sh!t hitting the fan!! wtf’s going on??

The club have been branded as liars, had their resolution laughed off, and have a representative on the SPFL board who is being treated like an irrelevance. And now they watch on as the governing body just keep making the rules up as they go along, publishing partial results to blatantly put pressure on a club who had abstained prior to their stated deadline.

It could be days before this charade ends with titles declared, it could be weeks. But surely Rangers have now been pushed over the edge and won't wait before hitting back.

Publish the correspondence timeline with them on our counter resolution and accuse the SPFL of lying.
Publish the evidence of the Chairman's conflict of interest due to close links with Dermot Desmond. And also his previously published hatred of Rangers and accuse him of bias.
Publish the links between the SPFL lawyer and Celtic, as well as evidence of his allegiances to them and hatred of our club.
State we are taking legal advice on making public the discussions in 2012 with the governing bodies that ended in the 5 way agreement as further evidence of bias against the club.
Call for a vote of no confidence in Doncaster after the setting of a vote deadline contrary to the rules of the organisation, causing undue haste and stress on club representatives.
State we are considering all future options in minimising any involvement in any contractual agreements of the SPFL.
State that any titles awarded without being won on the pitch will never be recognised by the club as official honours.
State that the club will oppose any league reconstruction proposals that have been artificially proposed to buy votes.
State an emergency board meeting will be held involving Club 1872 to discuss sporting and legal options open to us.

Let's Go!

Brilliant post DH.

Let’s get these idiots & haters Rangers.

This is only the start. And if it needs a new RFFF for C1872’s part then im in there.

100% agree OP

Take them head on now

The list of phuck ups is beyond incompetent

It’s corruption

Dungcaster and McClennan and McCluskey have to be sacked

This whole scandal is a shambles

McKenzie too in my opinion. He lied about the amount of emails he received. Or can’t count to two mate.

I get all that, but in War you have allies and enemies. For too long we have tried to change the minds of enemies. It's time to try to win this war, not try to just survive.
Our only problem with that is we seem to have far more enemies than allies and that includes clubs, their supporters, the Scottish MSM and Scottish Football's governing bodies.
We really are on a hiding to nothing regardless of how much we demonstrate and complain.
I don't say this lightly and I realise how difficult it would be but the sooner Rangers manufacture a way out of this shitty set up the better!

Our only problem with that is we seem to have far more enemies than allies and that includes clubs, their supporters, the Scottish MSM and Scottish Football's governing bodies.
We really are on a hiding to nothing regardless of how much we demonstrate and complain.
I don't say this lightly and I realise how difficult it would be but the sooner Rangers manufacture a way out of this shitty set up the better!

Time to fight anyway, let's see if any allies join us.

Talk of us joining other leagues is fantasy.

The club have been branded as liars, had their resolution laughed off, and have a representative on the SPFL board who is being treated like an irrelevance. And now they watch on as the governing body just keep making the rules up as they go along, publishing partial results to blatantly put pressure on a club who had abstained prior to their stated deadline.

It could be days before this charade ends with titles declared, it could be weeks. But surely Rangers have now been pushed over the edge and won't wait before hitting back.

Publish the correspondence timeline with them on our counter resolution and accuse the SPFL of lying.
Publish the evidence of the Chairman's conflict of interest due to close links with Dermot Desmond. And also his previously published hatred of Rangers and accuse him of bias.
Publish the links between the SPFL lawyer and Celtic, as well as evidence of his allegiances to them and hatred of our club.
State we are taking legal advice on making public the discussions in 2012 with the governing bodies that ended in the 5 way agreement as further evidence of bias against the club.
Call for a vote of no confidence in Doncaster after the setting of a vote deadline contrary to the rules of the organisation, causing undue haste and stress on club representatives.
State we are considering all future options in minimising any involvement in any contractual agreements of the SPFL.
State that any titles awarded without being won on the pitch will never be recognised by the club as official honours.
State that the club will oppose any league reconstruction proposals that have been artificially proposed to buy votes.
State an emergency board meeting will be held involving Club 1872 to discuss sporting and legal options open to us.

Let's Go!

That post was outstanding. Articulated what most of us think about the situation.

A number of posters on here saying they won't be back if club accept this. It's clear the club are not accepting this . This is the time for us to stick together as a support. Demand the minutes of today are made public so we can see the bias.
Obviously we can't march on Hampden just now but we need to bombard ALL politicians, the club needs top notch legal advice, demand re-elections for all SFA committees,take our money away from Scottish football- no loans, no transfers from Scottish clubs, no away tickets, no award ceremonies or cup photo shoots.
It's a disgrace but the anger is worsened because there is no way out.

Let's Go!
Great post. We need SG to get his friends in the English media up to speed on this.

A number of posters on here saying they won't be back if club accept this. It's clear the club are not accepting this . This is the time for us to stick together as a support. Demand the minutes of today are made public so we can see the bias.
Obviously we can't march on Hampden just now but we need to bombard ALL politicians, the club needs top notch legal advice, demand re-elections for all SFA committees,take our money away from Scottish football- no loans, no transfers from Scottish clubs, no away tickets, no award ceremonies or cup photo shoots.
The no award ceremony when we win our next trophy would be a giruy if we didnt go up for the cup and just celebrated with the fans then up the tunnel

The SPFL ensured there was only going to be one option placed on the table before the respective Leagues. Give Celtc the League title, or else. Its utterly appalling how this has been choreographed by these corrupt scum. I don't know what legal route we can take.
What has SR been privy to as a board member?
Surely he must be able to shine a light on this shit show?

Rangers dont want to damage any Scottish club and has been proven early today with our statement regards bullying. We want the clubs to be given their money now and the season to be seen out
But others dont

Hopefully a statement will get released Soon. Time to bring this corrupt organisation down

That mob were humiliated for demanding the title when the bodies were piling up. They've stayed silent ever since and their SPFL placemen have sprung into action to do their dirty work on their behalf. Rangers must publicly demand that Doncaster and others resign.
Ain,t that the truth mate.

If we accept this then we as a club and support are not better than the other clubs involved in this.I mean us as a support that if we do not boycott away games from next season we're bending over as the rest of scottish football is doing with them.And please spare me the iv not missed a game in x amount of years,well waken up our club has never been under this type of threat in x amount of years.

I've just had a call from a mate who's a Hearts supporter,I quote "I will never go back to see Hearts again,Scottish football is corrupt I've had enough "this is from a guy who traveled for years with the Glasgow Hearts S.C

Rangers! only you will know the truth with the dialogue that took place between yourselves and the SPFL. The SPFL have basically called your allegations to be lies.

This is the time to finish them off. Get that statement done tonight. If there was ever a time to put the decisive bullet in their heads its now, Our ammo might not be there again for a long time.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Shoot to kill Rangers!

Let's Go!

Well said DH.

Time for an all out attack in defence of our club, as well as the SPFL's corruption and incompetence.

Nobody now.

It appears that abstain was Hearts who actually voted no.

Oddly this was counted as a final vote at the 5pm deadline.
Surely if their saying now its 28 days the teams have/had then Hearts vote will be a no as they claim then?

I genuinely feel like packing it in. Scottish football is done. An absolute embarrassment. It’s not even enjoyable anymore. A cabal of absolute mentally challenged b4stards. Rangers hamstrung every season we go into. Wish we had attempted to join the bottom rung of of the English set up.

I genuinely feel like packing it in. Scottish football is done. An absolute embarrassment. It’s not even enjoyable anymore. A cabal of absolute mentally challenged b4stards. Rangers hamstrung every season we go into. Wish we had attempted to join the bottom rung of of the English set up.

The game was over up here in 2010 after the SPL and SFA shat it when that mob physically intimidated refs into taking unprecedented strike action. Anywhere else, and they would have been thrown out of football for good. Since then they're now top of the fair play League almost every year without fail with less red and yellow cards than anyone else. Their gangsterism, intimidation and corruption has destroyed Scottish football.

The game was over up here in 2010 after the SPL and SFA shat it when that mob physically intimidated refs into taking unprecedented strike action. Anywhere else, and they would have been thrown out of football for good. Since then they're now top of the fair play League almost every year without fail with less red and yellow cards than anyone else. Their gangsterism, intimidation and corruption has destroyed Scottish football.
If you bring the refs strike up to any of them they actually try and deny any involvement in it. They think if you deny it often enough it’ll become truth

Well said Sir and I absolutely agree with every word however this is the absolute nuclear option for Rangers to take.
It would make us in most non-Rangers supporters eyes (ie the majority of this shitty wee backwater) the pariahs of Scottish football.
We didn't take the nuclear option in 2012 when the biggest ever conspiracy and complicity of almost every club in the country to try and wipe our club off the face of the earth, so as much as I'd love it to happen, I just can't see us doing it.
Having said that, I hope Rangers fight this tooth and nail as far as is practicable and make sure any "tainted titles" aren't handed out just to appease the humphie backs.
We already are to be fair

If we roll over and accept this then I am done with the club! What is the point of carrying on? If we were about to win the league they will find some way of shafting us, such is the corruption levels!

I cannot understand why our lawyers are not being publicly quoted with an imminent threat of interdict action against the SPFL.
Time for action @David Edgar @Robert Marshall @mdingwall
Please pass on to David Graham or whoever else you can get through to.
The issuing of a copy of a letter from the lawyers to the SPFL would really throw a cat among the pigeons.
We need to make the threat at the very least if they are going to be stopped.
There is now no reason whatsoever that the proposal Rangers made on Wednesday cannot be put to the clubs.
If I was a betting man, I would think this has a long way to run

I have followed Rangers for over 40 years but this year has sickened me with cheating Refs and this final act of corruption from the SPFL.

If we don’t act like the OP states then we are done in Scottish Football as they are walking over the top of us.

Nobody now.

It appears that abstain was Hearts who actually voted no.

Oddly this was counted as a final vote at the 5pm deadline.

Exactly Gazza.

Hearts was voted as an abstention because it was after 5pm, yet Dundee wasn’t ?

There’s only one reason for that. Dundee abstaining would have meant no 75% in the Championship.

A quite new depth in scottish football today.

Exactly Gazza.

Hearts was voted as an abstention because it was after 5pm, yet Dundee wasn’t ?

There’s only one reason for that. Dundee abstaining would have meant no 75% in the Championship.

A quite new depth in scottish football today.
I hadn't even thought of the difference between Hearts and Dundees votes to be honest.
It just seems like yet more evidence Rangers can use in our favour.
Hearts vote was an abstention as it wouldn't have mattered.
Dundees wasn't as it stopped the paedos from claiming a league title.

It’s an unfair league. The other members know it but they pander for sone reason to Celtic. I’ve no idea get this would be the case. We being bigger crowds and through our journey through the leagues have made many of them stronger yet for some reason they still are fearful of lawwell or mentally challenged retribution.

Tell me why.

Can’t see us rolling over on this. The fans need to get right behind the club though and then take things out of the clubs hands next season and supporters buses tell the club they no longer wish to receive away tickets!
We have spoken as a fan base for months of ineptitude and cowardice from our board.
We have followed this team through thick and thin with %^*& all to show for it. Do we now as a support tell our club to fight this all the way ( happily supplement the legal case) or as a club we take it up the a*** as always?
For me, let's show this mob up for what they are.
Balls deep rangers and go with the will of the majority of your support

I hadn't even thought of the difference between Hearts and Dundees votes to be honest.
It just seems like yet more evidence Rangers can use in our favour.
Hearts vote was an abstention as it wouldn't have mattered.
Dundees wasn't as it stopped the paedos from claiming a league title.

Exactly mate.

Maybe I'm impatient or lack strategic thinking, but does anyone else feel disappointed not to wake up to a Rangers statement this morning?

Not yet for me DH. I think we have some hard evidence ready to use & are waiting to see just how far they go on Dundee before reacting.

That’s my take right now.

Back