Don't worry about the graffiti

The same graffiti appeared in Cowcaddens last week, however when I past yesterday it had been removed. Surely, it’s just a bit of fun from the jolly japesters of the green brigade.

in all seriousness though, that shower need to stamped on pretty quickly by both the police and Celtic, although I seriously doubt if there will be any action from Lawwell.

If this was about Islam or Roman Catholicism it would be treated as a hate crime.

Why are the papers not asking Protestant clergy and Orange leaders for quotes? They'd do it if the shoe was on the other foot.

I actually hate this backward little country at times.

Even if it was just about football fans (which it's not) then why would it still be OK for them to be killed?

It’s our burden in life that we have to share a city with absolute low life like thresponsible for this type of stuff.

Not normal people. Seriously. Must be complete wrong uns to think that this type stuff is acceptable in any civilised society.

Agreed. And to think there’s people in our support who want more of them polluting our peaceful stadium.

I’ve got ‘KAH’ and ‘Bhoys’ spray-painted near my flat in partick as of 2 weeks ago, probably %^*& all point phoning the polis about it.

Last edited:
Nice to see the word sectarian used not with ' .... ' or alleged sectarian graffiti.
Utter utter scum

Surprised it even made the newspaper!

Yes we are very defeatist when it comes to shit like this.

We see an incident like this - oh no point in reporting it, will never make the papers, councilors all poets so nothing will get done, SNP members probably sprayed it anyway.

Well it did make the papers and a councilor makes reference to its "sectarian nature" when others refuse to accept "Hun" as a sectarian slur.

We need to highlight this shit all the time - there was an excellent thread in the Bear Pit for reporting all sectarian vandalism by green brigade scum and other of a similar mindset.

Bill for cleaning this should be sent to Jeanette findlay's FAC group.

A Union flag is the " far right " to the genuine Nazis and fascists working in the Scottish media. The laughable wording and terms used by the media regarding the Loyalist protesters against IRA terrorism summed it up. The IRA were open collaborators with Hitler's Nazis during WW2. IRA supporters today are amongst the most vicious Jew-haters and anti-Semites on the planet, yet Loyalists in Glasgoq protesting against the IRA are the " far right " ? :rolleyes:
This all day the catholic’s of scotland are and always will be

HUNS

DIRTY FENNIAN HUNS

as the dong goes

IF I HAD A TOMMY GUN
ID SHOOT EVERY FEENIAN HUN
JUST FOR WALKING ON THE QUEENS HIGHWAY

It would be raised in Parliament if it said "kill all Jews" or "Kill all Catholics" but because it's anti-Protestant, it gets ignored.

Welcome to the SNP's Scotland.
Completely nailed it with this. I don't expect Sturgeon or any of her playgroup to respond at all. Unlike when Neil Lennon's jacket, masquerading as the back of his head, got hit by a coin.

Uch it's nothing, naw even sectarian, that'll be what they say.
We should turn it back on them, i am old enough to remember that it was us that would sing "Go Home Ya Huns, Go Home, we could sing Youre The Huns, And You know You are, You are The Huns, And You know You are ext scum game at Ibrox just a thought, it would leave a lot ofyoungertarriers confused,

HUNS

DIRTY FENNIAN HUNS

as the dong goes

IF I HAD A TOMMY GUN
Nice wee song that is remember that being belted out at Ibrox in days gone by

HUNS

DIRTY FENNIAN HUNS

as the dong goes

IF I HAD A TOMMY GUN
That's how I remember it... But go and spray paint that on a wall and watch the outcry from the media.. They would have a field day.

We should turn it back on them, i am old enough to remember that it was us that would sing "Go Home Ya Huns, Go Home, we could sing Youre The Huns, And You know You are, You are The Huns, And You know You are ext scum game at Ibrox just a thought, it would leave a lot ofyoungertarriers confused,
Sad part is fans of every other club in Scotland also refer to us as the H word.

you can tell these arseholes are getting out of hand when the press are reporting their filth, it might get to the point where nil by mouth say something about their sectarian graffiti.

I absolutely love Glasgow but unfortunately our council is pandering to these lowlifes in more ways than one and they shall drag our city down whilst they are in power. They corrupt at all levels.

Who actually cares?

A few teenagers going out at three in the morning with a can of spray paint.

We’ve got our teenagers who go out and do the exact same thing.

“Kill all poets”, “Kill all Huns”. It’s all repetitive boring nonsense

A few teenagers they may be..but they are being directed by older guys who seem to be familiar with the dark arts of SF propaganda from over by

Why are these older guys hanging around with teenagers?

It's a sellik hing

Theres been a lot of this lately. seen one "Kill all Huns" on the m8 before the m74 slip road and another one on the m8 before you go on the slip road for the city centre Westbound. Was up for ages
The M8 from Easterhouse to the city centre is covered in this sort of graffiti at the side of the road. It would be getting addressed in the Scottish Parliament if it was the other way about.

Obviously not nice but let these cunts carry on and make a twunt of themselves and get the fuckin limelight they deserve.

Not getting upset about these morons with their spray cans, but if the media and govt keep calling out one side for it, then theyll push people to right wing groups. That's what happens when people have no one else willing to fight their corner.

The actual graffiti is tit for tat nonsense, just neds thinking they are hard men for 2 minutes with a can of spray paint.

The contrast in reactions though is utterly disgraceful.

I think it's the trespass building next to the M8 that has Hun scum spray painted on it. Imagine the reaction if it was 19th Century Terrorist scum?

We had MSPs discussing lennon getting scudded with a 50p and endless tweets from a select and obvious few. Someone tries to lamp Barasic with a glass bottle though. Silence. Its bordering on unbelievable.

They're out of control now just doing whatever they want. Total scumbags probably spotty wee 15 year olds.

Technically graffiti is criminal damage. But you often see stuff that is clever and/or witty and raises a smile, or others which are quite arty.

The stuff highlighted here is simply mindless shyte even before you get to the sentiment behind it.

Don’t understand those saying, ‘It would be different if it was the other way’ - there is plenty of graffiti the other way.

If it bothers you that much report it to the council and they deal with it relatively quickly, especially when it’s hate speech.

The last six months or so it looks like they have been spray painting loads of places at both sides of the motorways.

Back