Dornan and NBM have their say

Sooner both of them are no longer stealing oxygen and wages the better Glasgow will be. Pair of fecking rhats

This strict liability stuff, it will end up like “ Trial by Sportscene” where one club (us) get whatever punishment they decide for whichever songs they decide are sectarian/offensive yet the other clubs (mostly them) will be treated differently and not receive as harsh punishments.

It will end up being Stewart, Sutton and Hartson combing over everything during our games on a Monday morning and nothing been said about any other team.

The songs have to stop at games, we know that but as with the compliance officer stuff etc it needs to be done fairly against EVERY club, not just us.

I've been going to games since the mid-60s, GR. I've whole-heartedly joined in every song in our repertoire over the years, but times have changed.

We all know that strict liability will be much stricter on us than anyone else.

That's why, nowadays, our fans need to think about the implications of what they're singing.

Dornan is leading the charge to have us shut down , make no mistake. He's not even listening to what the club has said. His intolerance just oozes out. He wants blood.
Rangers must speak out about the double standards in Scottish football. I don't understand why we have had consecutive boards who continually allow their own brand to be damaged in such a fashion.
As for strict liability, you just know that when Lawell eventually agrees to it, he's struck a deal with Dornan.
Simple answer is Vote the bastard out.

Nil by Mouth and Dornan , both leech for their money from the public purse courtesy of us mugs, the taxpayer. If both were proper jobs in the real world, perhaps their persistent one way whining would carry more gravitas!

If anyone actually offended though?

If Clarke wins the game does he mention this torrid abuse? He's just a bitter prick who can't accept a bad result.

Society is fucked. The day football fans are banned from calling some a [insert adjective] bastard is a sad sad day. What about Scotland fans with English bastard, calling someone a fat bastard, are these to be deemed out of bounds too?

Clarke has stirred up a pile of absolute pish here because he is a terrible loser.
Helps SC avoid explaining to his fans and Board as to why ZERO attempts at goal in cup tie.
Or why he was allowing his players to time waste when 2-0 down?

Dave Scott and Jim Dornan are stealing a wage from the British tax payer.

If anyone was serious about tackling sectarian behaviour they need to 1. Acknowledge it is not a one way street used to beat one section of the community and 2. Start at the source by not separating children based on the religious leanings of the parents.

The issue with strict liability as being discussed here is what is classed as sectarian in this country. What we sing/say is and what they sing/say isn’t!
Until that is fully resolved, possibly in a court of law, and not just passed off as ‘banter’ when directed at us we will get hammered every time.

Yup. We're not long after hearing Sky Sports "football expert" Andy Walker more or less say that '19th Century Terrorist b*stard' is bigotry while 'Orange b*stard' is banter.

Last edited:
We need to state that it’s not a football problem. It’s a society problem. What’s different in Scotland, especially in the West of Scotland, that makes the situation worse? Dornan, and other politicians are afraid to mention ‘the elephant in the room’. Football is an easy target for them and avoids them looking at the real cause.

"Ppaaaarrpp" trumpets the elephant in the room.

"More tea, Father" Dornan responds.

That lot don't do apologies mate

And they are right, we can learn from them in every department when it comes to PR. Admit nothing, apologise for nothing. It's all BS and goes away in a new cycle.

And those in the SMSM and politics who feign outrage are the biggest bigots going and love all the goings on. They love anti-Rangers/Protestant bigotry, they love the attention, they love the platform and the funding all this pish gives them.

The whole episode is a total sham.

James Dorman, another 19th Century Terrorist rat that'll be laughing his cuunt off at the amount of Rangers fans that help vote him in, shameful.

It was obviously an oversight.

They also seem to have missed this ...

I remember well the outrage this disgusting sectarian chant caused!

Jim White was personally apoplectic at the shame this brought upon Scottish society that a young Englishman coming to Scotland should be treated in such a blatantly sectarian manner!

Graeme Spiers was particularly vehement in that something had to be done and Tom English's twitter feed was red hot in condemnation!

The SFA and The Celtc Chairman were quick off the mark to comment and apologise to Steven Gerrard and the papers were ablaze with censure towards a huge section of the Celtc Support!

Calls for Limited Liability from politicians were wall to wall!

They accidentally forgot to mention Celtic fans sectarian abuse (and coin throwing) of Boyd last week.
And the rancid green brigade who peddle their hatred at Lawwell's blessing,again double standards and it's a bit rich coming from a politician regarding "empty words".

MSP Dornan can fxxk off unless he calls out everything and I mean everything and is not just popping his bald napper up when Rangers fans say something naughty.

The so called sectarian issue is nothing compared to how it was 30 years ago - I say that from Rangers point of view - the filth have a more serious issue as they remain in denial.

maybe if we stop separating children at 5 or less due to their parents beliefs then we will get nowhere.

A question I asked to Scott this morning (I'm a probationer teacher in D&G and he was the speaker)

His reply was that if we were starting from a clean slate in Scottish education then it would be "different" but they have to work with the system as it currently is. To which I replied that that was contradictory but another question was selected next funnily enough.....

I remember well the outrage this disgusting sectarian chant caused!

Jim White was personally apoplectic at the shame this brought upon Scottish society that a young Englishman coming to Scotland should be treated in such a blatantly sectarian manner!

Graeme Spiers was particularly vehement in that something had to be done and Tom English's twitter feed was red hot in condemnation!

The SFA and The Celtc Chairman were quick off the mark to comment and apologise to Steven Gerrard and the papers were ablaze with censure towards a huge section of the Celtc Support!

Calls for Limited Liability from politicians were wall to wall!

Last edited:
maybe if we stop separating children at 5 or less due to their parents beliefs then we will get nowhere.
Can you just imagine the furore if someone of stature came out and suggested this...or may be even wee Nikla.

I'm sure if Celtic had released a similar statement after the actions of their fans at the weekend, Dornan wouldn't consider it "empty words".

If you explained the situation regarding separate schooling here to an outsider then told them that if you have the audacity to mention it you are then shouted down as the bigot they wouldn't believe you.

It really does screw with their heads. We are saying we would actually embrace for our children to all go along to school together and they have no intelligible response.

And there it is, the one sided agenda, Dornan mentions that clubs should be accountable, but mentions only us in name, but nothing about them, surprised, well l'm not.

His agenda is clear, lets go for the big bad Rangers, whilst they get away with their usual ira sh*te.

NBM are a sham of an organisation that have been exposed as hypocritical w@nkers by numerous posters on this site regularly. Dornan is a biased buffoon with no self awareness regarding his own leanings that render the label bigot for him spot on. As Shropshire Bear and Ubik point out, the real elephant in the room is the one that not one politican or social commentator (read Catholic minded idiot) will address is the root cause of Sectarianism.
And let's also factor in the SNP's odious omission of sporting and religious organisations in the Historic Child Abuse inquiry - that says more about them and their mindset. Putting child welfare behind votes and the reputation of a football club that conspired to allow pederasty on an industrial scale is shocking, scandalous and morally repugnant.
Sham of an organisation with no real credibility

Back