Dorrans in line to make comeback on sunday

Possibly one of the last few games he plays for us.

Hopefully gives us a bit of magic on Sunday if he plays.

I think Dorrans will be here Herrard is supposedly impressed and he’s looked like he’s getting there fitness wise in reserve games I’ve seen

You're way off the mark with that mate.

He's got the same passing range and ball retention of Davis, plus he's younger.

Gerrard is looking for him to be a big player next season.

We’ll see.

Lets not forget last season where he barely kicked a ball for us and was yards off the pace. There’s little to suggest that changes.

Think it's a bit strange that after being injured so long we'd risk playing him on astrograss. Maybe a farewell game?

We’ll see.

Lets not forget last season where he barely kicked a ball for us and was yards off the pace. There’s little to suggest that changes.

Just like Davis was off the pace in January/February until he got some much needed match fitness.

We'll need a minimum of 8 midfielders for nexr season and Dorrans will be one of them.

As McAllister said in the presser, he'll be like a new signing mate.

Hopefully he can stay fit. He's still a top player and if he can get his fitness back then he would be an asset to us.

He looked decent in glimpses when Pedro was manager. Scored goals from midfield. Problem was Pedro played basically a 424 and our midfield was overrun. And then get got injured.

Would love to see him back in a Gerrard team!

Despite your questionable postings, I'll indulge.

He came fit, got injured by a thug, rushed back and was injured again more seriously by an aberdeen thug.

Just stop talking absolute fucking rot

You can make as many excuses as you want. Dorrans hasn’t shown anything apart from a little turn against Villarreal. With where we want to go we need to move beyond him and go for some dynamic, powerful attacking mids who can knock up a decent goal tally.

Don’t pin your hopes on Dorrans, we don’t need to.

You can make as many excuses as you want. Dorrans hasn’t shown anything apart from a little turn against Villarreal. With where we want to go we need to move beyond him and go for some dynamic, powerful attacking mids who can knock up a decent goal tally.

Dorrans will be ahead of Doc, Rossiter and McCrorie in the pecking order mate and will be excellent back up to the 4 currently holding the jerseys.

Mark my words.

Dorrans will be ahead of Doc, Rossiter and McCrorie in the pecking order mate and will be excellent back up to the 4 currently holding the jerseys.

Mark my words.

Perhaps back up then.

It’s not as though I don’t want it to work, but he gives me the same vibes that certain other EPL players of a certain age have when they came up. That is, off the pace, and showing no signs of making it back up.

Defoe and Davis being the exception because they are of a higher ability imo with top attitudes.

I hope he comes back successfully and makes a go of it at Rangers.
I know these plastic pitches are loathed in the modern day but id hate to see today's professionals try and cope with the old red blaze pitches we used to play on in the 70s as kids.

Mark my words.
He was actually coming into a game before injury last season and rushed back this season and injured again, he’ll be an important player as will Murphy

Are you a masochistic?

Perhaps back up then.

It’s not as though I don’t want it to work, but he gives me the same vibes that certain other EPL players of a certain age have when they came up. That is, off the pace, and showing no signs of making it back up.

Defoe and Davis being the exception because they are of a higher ability imo with top attitudes.

Dorrans has an excellent attitude, proven by how hard and disciplined he's been in rehab, and is only slightly older than Arfield.

He missed pre season training last year, so basically was trying to play without an aerobic base.

No matter what sport you're in, if you don't build aerobic endurance before starting sport specific training, then you'll always struggle.

In professional triathlon we would work for 3 months, 6 days a week on our base before doing any other training.

Footballers normally look for a minimum of 4 weeks.
Dorrans was lucky if he got a week in.

After he got injured, he put the team ahead of himself by coming back too early to cover the unavailability of Rossiter, McCrorie and Jack and couldn't do himself justice.

This time he's had a proper rehab and after a full pre season training he'll be a huge asset.

Hopefully he can stay fit. He's still a top player and if he can get his fitness back then he would be an asset to us.

He looked decent in glimpses when Pedro was manager. Scored goals from midfield. Problem was Pedro played basically a 424 and our midfield was overrun. And then get got injured.

Would love to see him back in a Gerrard team!
Said the same on another thread yesterday, second half especially against Falkirk he was good

Only one Stevie Herrard :))
TiredWaterloggedAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

Back