Dorrans

I’m surprised there’s not a Premiership club that wants him. I know he’s not the same player after injury but I’m sure he could still do a job for most of the clubs.

Thought he would have done us a turn this season so was surprised to see him go, I now see he is nowhere near our current level

Shame a couple of hammer throwers in our league ended his dream prematurely. Shocking “tackle” and I don’t think the “player” was even booked.

Good luck.

Really wanted it to work out for him especially when he came on in the Europa league last season I thought he was going to kick on then he was hardly seen since

I'm sure there was supposed to be an English championship side in for him the other week.

Good luck to him.

He has struggled in the games i have seen him play for Dundee but hopefully he comes onto a game for them.

Seems like a decent guy and a proper fan.

Maybe do well then get a final pay cheque up a level.

A real shame that injuries robbed him of his chances with us. Remember when he signed, he was delighted to post images of him as a lad in his Rangers kit. Hope he knows that he is well regarded by most Bears.

He will be hoping to be in the premiership next season with Dundee going up through the play offs. No idea what they are like this season haven't seen much of them

Good luck to the boy. I don’t think there will be signings of this type in the future given the professional of the current management team.

Looked a step above anyone on Sat night when Dundee were playing Motherwell. Glad to see him doing well, had high hopes when he signed but same old story of hammer throwers going unchallenged, and his dream move was cut short.

He's better than that. Though, to be honest, I thought he was poor in the cup game for Dundee v Motherwell.

Don’t you just love FF.

Thats a bit of commitment from him He's better than Dundee. I guess he's been promised a coaching job there to sweeten the deal.

Back