Dorrans

Possibly one for the “players who deserved to play in better Rangers teams,” although more down to his bad fortune with injuries. Would have done a job for us if he didn’t have ankle trouble.

Good luck to Dorrans, shame injuries limited his chances with us. Same as Murphy.
Decent players both of them.

Feel sorry for him. Gets his move to Rangers and ends up with a diddy of a manager and then injuries which has soured his move

Hope it works out for him there, was excited when signed for us as felt he would have been a decent signing, sadly wasn’t to be

Must be torture to eventually get a move to us and have it work out the way it did.
Good luck to him in however the remainder of his career pans out.

Pleased that he's settled, back fit and enjoying his football again. Shame that he never got a good chance due to injuries.

Good luck to him. Such a shame about his time with us. Kind of surprised that a St Johnstone/Livingston type team haven’t been in about him.

Work with dundee fan and he is not impressed with him,hopefully with a run of games,fitness improves and he comes good.wish him all the best as at times did show glimpses of skill,ability.

Surprised after being touted for move back down south.
One player I wish we had got at his prime. Was excellent

I was gutted when he got injured as he could’ve been an asset and did look good when fit at times, unfortunately as soon as he got injured it was always going to be a long way back.

He's better than that. Though, to be honest, I thought he was poor in the cup game for Dundee v Motherwell.

Looked a step above anyone on Sat night when Dundee were playing Motherwell. Glad to see him doing well, had high hopes when he signed but same old story of hammer throwers going unchallenged, and his dream move was cut short.

Yip, I can see exactly what kinda game he had at the weekend :))

I liked Dorrans, I hope Murphy doesn’t go the same way.

They both deserve to play in an improved rangers team.

Hope this works for him and he helps them overturn some of the scum teams in the league.

I was a little sad never worked for him with us, thought was a great signing at the time and I do wonder if it would’ve worked out better if he had seen that horrible tackle

I think Gerrard was done with him after that game he played in the LC against Ayr. Had a really poor game.

Wish we had got the player that signed for WBA.

Shame how his Rangers career turned out but fair play to him dropping down the leagues to get regular Game time.

Back