Dortmund Away

Can anyone inform me of what covid vaccinations I'll need to travel to dortmund , im only due to get my 2nd jab today ?
You will today be fully vaccinated, that status is maintained until 16 weeks from today whereby it lapses unless you have had your booster between 12 and 16 weeks for today. You are not eligible for booster until week 12 therefore fully vaccinated until you are eligible to have a booster between week 12 and end week 15.

Travel-wise you are good to go

You will today be fully vaccinated, that status is maintained until 16 weeks from today whereby it lapses unless you have had your booster between 12 and 16 weeks for today. You are not eligible for booster until week 12 therefore fully vaccinated until you are eligible to have a booster between week 12 and end week 15.

Travel-wise you are good to go
Thanks for that mate

which is going to happen regardless of restrictions
Hopefully they follow the UK and lift restrictions on crowds at outdoor events and just get on with it, I have booked flights to go over, I am not sure what their logic is for lifting restrictions, Is it new cases, hospital admissions, deaths, who knows?

Pubs shut at 11 the now and you need a booster or negative test to get in

Seen the tankstelle in hamburg has closed the now due to the lack of their regulars being boosted and not wanting to test to get in a pub

We were flying to Amsterdam, flights cancelled by EasyJet yesterday. Gave up.
I’m flying dublin to dussledorf so far everything seems to be ok, but if the game is behind closed doors or limited number of tickets for home fans then I hope our flights are cancelled so I get a refund

BA cancelled our flight back from Dusseldorf at 2.45 but rebooked us on the 12.45 so no worries

My flight from Manchester to Düsseldorf cancelled an hour ago. Best case scenario considering the current allocation situation.

My flight from Manchester to Düsseldorf cancelled an hour ago. Best case scenario considering the current allocation situation.
eurowings? had the same email came in german was about to delete and hit translate thank %^*&

Was on same flight, think its a pointless task now
Scunnered mate. Apparently all flights from UK to Netherlands in February cancelled except London flights? That’s what I’ve been told? Getting a hassle. Plus I’ve had 2 vaccines, had covid in December and I’m not getting a booster. What’s the point when I’ve just had Covid? Apparently it’ll be a ball ache over there getting in places.

I'm meant to be flying into Eindhoven with Ryanair from Manchester, then direct back to Edinburgh from eindhoven, not holding much hope, pain in the arse this covid shit, was hoping the restrictions would ease a bit before mid February.

At present in the NRW state which Dortmund is part of, you need 2x jabs plus a negative test to enter shops, bars and restaurants.

No test needed for those with 3x jabs.

Sign-ins with the app are required for all.

Source - Friend who lives not too far away in Krefeld.

I'm meant to be flying into Eindhoven with Ryanair from Manchester, then direct back to Edinburgh from eindhoven, not holding much hope, pain in the arse this covid shit, was hoping the restrictions would ease a bit before mid February.
The dreaded Manchester flight (if driving).

I’ve not booked anything was holding off for day trip but it doesn’t seem to be looking likely at all

Easier going to Blackpool for a few days. Was in Germany on ale for 3 days in November and was alright but nothing better than what’s happening in England right now.

See folks who had their Eurowings flights cancelled I am struggling to activate the refund option online

When I put in the booking number it says it doesn’t exist (because the flights been cancelled) but how can you process the refund without this booking number?

Got the flight to Koln for a bit cheaper, same times but a wee bit of a longer train journey over there on the day tho
I ended up emailing them about my refund for the cancelled Leverkusen flights from a few years ago, website was a ballache.

See folks who had their Eurowings flights cancelled I am struggling to activate the refund option online

When I put in the booking number it says it doesn’t exist (because the flights been cancelled) but how can you process the refund without this booking number?

Got the flight to Koln for a bit cheaper, same times but a wee bit of a longer train journey over there on the day tho
You can phone them am sure
They actually advertised an English speaking option

the day we got back from braga then trains were blocked at manchester was a horrible day haha
We got on the motorway for midgetland one tube forgot his passport had to head back, brondby just there train got cancelled flight home as well which ended up having to go to Hamburg for the day for a flight from Germany haha

Back