Dortmund away

Crabzilla

Who is all traveling to dortmund for the away match? I know that the crowd restrictions will still be in place but we are still traveling. What are peoples plans? Does anyone recommend a good pub to watch the game in dortmund?

Few of us going, likely to stay in Dusseldorf and go to dortmund on the Thursday, unsure what Dortmund is like for boozers but I've been to dusseldorf before and it's decent.

Book to stay in Dortmund and flighting in via Amsterdam then train to Dortmund

We are flying to Krakow on the Wednesday, spending the day there. Then flying to dortmund early Thursday morning. Hopefully we get a decent venue over there to watch the game n have a good few beers

10,000 now allowed in Bavarian (Bayern just announced), in a couple of weeks the situation could progress and change quite quickly. Think it's very unlikely we'll get an allocation regardless but will still be making the trip over to Dusseldorf and making the best of it.

Who is all traveling to dortmund for the away match? I know that the crowd restrictions will still be in place but we are still traveling. What are peoples plans? Does anyone recommend a good pub to watch the game in dortmund?
Thread already on the subject here-

10,000 now allowed in Bavarian (Bayern just announced), in a couple of weeks the situation could progress and change quite quickly. Think it's very unlikely we'll get an allocation regardless but will still be making the trip over to Dusseldorf and making the best of it.
be a good trip
whats your route

Glasgow to Dublin, Dublin to Cologne - £20

Bus from dusseldorf to Eindhoven £7

Eindhoven to Edinburgh £20

Thats our route out, hopefully get a boozer sorted for the game at least with everyone that's travelling.

Glasgow to Dublin, Dublin to Cologne - £20

Bus from dusseldorf to Eindhoven £7

Eindhoven to Edinburgh £20

Thats our route out, hopefully get a boozer sorted for the game at least with everyone that's travelling.
Day and time you land in Cologne

What is ticket numbers like? 750 in total and no away fans at present....meeting to discuss things not being held until week before kick off.

Could do with a post being pinned on this subject really, 4/5 threads even called the same name on the subject.

I’m amazed Bavaria have done this, usually the strictest going:

Back