Dortmund - Home tickets (MyGers)

Number Six

Trying to get my son a ticket for this game next to mine and according got previous comms MyGers sale should start today the 10th

Anyone tried to get one? I’m having no luck, message saying you need to have a season ticket (which he doesn’t have) but does have a MyGers account

Trying to get my son a ticket for this game next to mine and according got previous comms MyGers sale should start today the 10th

Anyone tried to get one? I’m having no luck, message saying you need to have a season ticket (which he doesn’t have) but does have a MyGers account
I'm getting exactly the same. Presumably that will change in the next day or so. Still plenty single seats available

Mygers pre sale is on the 12th, only season ticket holders can purchase a ticket until then.

Trying to buy an additional ticket for a mate, guess I'll need to wait for the MyGers sale to start?

These are the rearranged sales windows
  • Season Ticket Holder sales window: Tuesday 1 Feb – Tuesday 8 Feb
  • CCCS payment: Tuesday 1 Feb
  • Seat movers: Wednesday 9 Feb & Friday 11 Feb
  • MyGers Members priority sales window: Saturday 12 Feb – Wednesday 16 Feb
  • General sale: Thursday 17 Feb

I never realised the moved the date to the 12th from the 10th, that explains it then

Yeah they moved it all because previously the CCCS payments were coming out before January payday which quite rightly a lot of people weren’t happy with.
Thanks for the info, Moz..... hadn`t heard it had changed.

Reactions: Moz
Aye they moved it because everyone kicked off about not getting their January wage before the CCCS payment date. The club actually listened and adjusted the sales dates which was very good of them.

Reactions: Moz
Back