Dortmund v Bayern - 17:30 BT Sport

For me it’s better than 90% or EPL aswell , most German games Ive watches over the last few years have been entertaining and good quality even outside the big 2 , Shame it doesn’t get the same write up and hype here.

I've developed a real soft spot for Dortmund this season. Their play can be so creative &
exciting at times.

Not quite as good as The Rangers, but enjoyable nevertheless :))

Dortmund just appear a bit toothless.

Although Bayern are one of those sides who you think are vulnerable defensively but just seem to keep the door shut.

The ref’s been brilliant in this game so far. Allowing the game to have some bite to it, and not making it about him. Really refreshing to see.

Haaland looking way off the pace but he’s not the only one.

Bayern taking control of the game, wouldn’t surprised if they get another.

I've just come on to this thread and noticed the Fox Sport recommendation....wow, what a difference!
Good call!

Things like that is where the use (or lack) of VAR is a joke.

What’s the point in having it if you don’t use it for incidents like that?

Does lewandowski ever get involved in build up ?. Haaland reminds me so much of Flo, so tall but a target man, big legs.

“Love to see Guerreiro in the premier league”

:D

Aye, Owen, maybe he can have a blether with Gnabry after the game about what he’s missing.

Must admit I’ve never got the hype with coman, some of his crossing has been bizarre at best today.

Full credit to all the players there, I genuinely enjoyed that whole game and barely paid attention to the lack of fans.

I don’t think I’ll be saying that very much over the next few months.
Very high standard.

Dortmund’s luck against Bayern is very similar to ours against the darkside.

was just thinking that, also Dortmund sticking to their passing style of play until the bitter end was reminiscent of us as well. Fannying about with passes deep into injury time. Seen us do that so often over the last few years.

Thought both sides should have had a pen and the Dortmund player will be kicking himself for the fresh air swipe with five to go.

Overall I thought the better side won.

For anyone without BT Sport, the later matches are all streaming live on Bet365 for anyone with an account, probably the same on other betting sites.

Back