Dortmund vs Leipzig pure entertainment

West with the Night

Might start watching more Bundesliga. The energy levels and entertainment is just so much higher and better at times than watching EPL. Really hyped for Liverpool game this morning and was a bit of a let down. Feels like a lot of the live games end up being let downs this season so far.

Should hopefully be another cracker later Atletico vs Barca.

Got a bit of a soft spot for Leipzig after are trip over there. Don’t agreee with the red bull aspect but was a great trip - the city was great, fans were friendly and was a decent stadium

Mince. They could be like Man City and buy success but they are doing it the decent way , a team full of young players and mostly German . Plus they come from a good Protestant area of Germany.

More Franchise FC from Milton Keynes on steriods than of the teams you mentioned

Mother in laws up so it's ballroom dancing on tv instead of the football :eek:

I'm going to the pub.

What a setup they have at Leipzig. Got a wee soft spot for them after our friendly and it's nice to see them doing well.

I've been a big fan of the Bundesliga for many years. Yes they have their meh games, but usually they are exciting.

Mince. They could be like Man City and buy success but they are doing it the decent way , a team full of young players and mostly German . Plus they come from a good Protestant area of Germany.
100 % agree we can’t just have that attitude to every team with money. If that was the case you would be as well never watching any champions league or Premiership at all. Like you said at least a lot of their players are passionate and young.

Would you say no to major investment for Rangers I think not ? Yeah the red bull part is bad taste but if that is what it takes nowadays maybe worth a thought.

can't believe that someone really want to compare rb leipzig with the likes of man city, chelsea or man ute. these clubs have a proud history of many many decades. rb leipzig is nothing more than a marketing product founded just for one reason: to sell more energy drinks. every football fan I know in Germany has nothing than disdain for this so called club

Looks like Dortmund gave them quite a welcome

DMHPpP7XUAElQnl.jpg

"The wall of disgrace greets the disgrace of the league!"

Back