Double tickets

The last home match of last season against Dundee Utd I scanned my daughters smartcard but she didn't push the turnstile in time and it locked again, smartcard then wouldn't work until about 5 attempts later but eventually worked again, not sure if there is a flaw in the system that allowed the card to be swiped twice or it only registers when the turnstile turns?

Might well be.

I can't imagine the scenario where two reprints are dished out on top of what would be, I'm guessing, an original smartcard activation of the ST.

If it's indeed the case, at least one of them should have been cancelled (and the smartcard shouldn't have worked either)

There's a failing at some point by the club whether it's either the duplication of a ticket printed and not knowing or letting two people in to the ground by some means.

I got 2 reprints the other day for psv..
Long story but season card is away to ibiza for a week....went into ticket office got a reprint took it home for sons friend to pick up b4 match..
He forgot to pick it up..he then went to ticket office before match and got another reprint with the email I sent him with purchase details on it.
So multiple reprints of one ticket

Emailed the SLO last night and this is the reply I got. Fully expecting to be hit with a poor excuse as to what happened.

Hi Paul

Thank you for your email

I will pass the details into the ticketing staff to investigate

Kind regards

Allison

Emailed the SLO last night and this is the reply I got. Fully expecting to be hit with a poor excuse as to what happened.

Hi Paul

Thank you for your email

I will pass the details into the ticketing staff to investigate

Kind regards

Allison
So your query gets forwarded on to the relevant department, that’s understandable, however is their any accountability in terms of checking to see if fans receive a reply?

I’d guess no

Back