Douglas Park - Chairman/AGM Question

Porto Loyal

This might have been discussed, but i can't find it.

I'm presuming Douglas Park is permanent Chairman now rather than the 'interim' Chairman he was described as when Dave King left?

I think the question we all want answered first is why he still provides his buses to celtic

Edit: since too many people taking me seriously read this

Last edited:
Resolution 2 on the Ordinary business resolutions is to reappoint Dougls Park as a director of the company, there is no mention of chairman.

I think my post was lost on a lot of people. It was a question asked at the celtic Agm a few years ago, why were the subsiding Rangers. My post was tongue in cheek
Ah, got you now!

I thought you were genuinely annoyed at Park selling them busses for a minute.

I for one am glad he is here, did everyone listen to Andy McGowan on heart and hand explaining the accounts.

These guys don’t get the credit they deserve.

Yes, they’ve not always made the best decisions, but for people complaining, my question is :

So who is going to replace them in providing the funding & uncharged work to ensure our magnificent club continues to exist & prosper ?

Resolution 2 on the Ordinary business resolutions is to reappoint Dougls Park as a director of the company, there is no mention of chairman.
Yeah i thought that was interesting, plus if i remember right there is only 4 or 5 people up fot re appointment.

Question..... What is happening with the status quo cannot remain
Weve all moved on from that pal. Bit baffling you would still being that up considering this week he has just agreed to fund the gap ot £22m. But aye... status quo bla bla

I think the question we all want answered first is why he still provides his buses to celtic
That’s ridiculous his busses provide no advantage to them , there is no conflict of interest he still has his own buisness outside rangers it’s actually how He manages to put his money into us so what reason could you have for wanting him to limit his revenue sources ?

We should all be eternally grateful for the way this board have stepped up to the plate. They have my full backing and trust and have full confidence that they will get us back to where we belong.

Back