Download the Hearts/Thistle CoS Petition result. Don't read Mainstream mhedia

Basically the SPFL has to have come to an arbitration conclusion before the 1st August or they HAVE to go back to CoS or I should say the door is open (I say have to as football would be frozen). The SPFL have indicated they will ensure this.

If an interdict is served as the outcome has not been fulfilled then that is on the SPFL not Hearts/Thistle despite the mainstream media likely attempt to say otherwise.

The question is, will the SPFL financially reward Hearts before a witness is called. or even before documents are disclosed?

Can the SPFL Exec settle without the clubs permission?

It’s ultimately the clubs who’ll pay for it in the end.

I would say no, I agree they are working on behalf of the clubs. If they make an executive decision to finance Hearts/Thistle to stop documents being given / witness called then that is a measure of guilt. The guilt in my opinion will be on all board members. And being so will make it hard for board members to oust its CEO. Lets hope we get a decision before the AGM.

They settled with BT without consulting anyone, they seem to just do what they want

They have executive powers.

Rule 45. Court’s power to order attendance of witnesses and disclosure of evidence M 45.

(1) The court may, on an application by the tribunal or any party, order any person— (a) to attend a hearing for the purposes of giving evidence to the tribunal, or (b) to disclose documents or other material evidence to the tribunal.
(2) But the court may not order a person to give any evidence, or to disclose anything, which the person would be entitled to refuse to give or disclose in civil proceedings.
(3) The tribunal may continue with the arbitration pending determination of an application.
(4) The court’s decision on whether to make an order is final.

Can someone clarify! With Lord Clarks statement "the court can make appropriate orders in that regard. " regards rule 45 above of the Arbitration Act. Is he suggesting that if documents are not forthcoming or witnesses don't come forward the Court can demand such?

Last edited:
I'm reading this diff from everyone else, it seems - the judge has said nothing to do with law courts and handed back to spfl - who'll now authorise an independent panel to arbitrate? Both sides to agree on their conclusion?
Can't see how that'll change things as they are.

I'm reading this diff from everyone else, it seems - the judge has said nothing to do with law courts and handed back to spfl - who'll now authorise an independent panel to arbitrate? Both sides to agree on their conclusion?
Can't see how that'll change things as they are.

dont follow your point.

The judge has allowed arbitration and has set the boundaries. Without going to court there would have been the boundaries the SFA set and no disclosure of documents and witness called.

This does not suit the SPFL, Its the next best thing to open court. The judge has basically said get this sorted and if you expel the petitioners, then it may well be illegal. He did everything to suit the petitioners that the law allowed. In his opinion.

dont follow your point.

The judge has allowed arbitration and has set the boundaries. Without going to court there would have been the boundaries the SFA set and no disclosure of documents and witness called.

This does not suit the SPFL, Its the next best thing to open court. The judge has basically said get this sorted and if you expel the petitioners, then it may well be illegal. He did everything to suit the petitioners that the law allowed. In his opinion.
Exactly.

He’s made the arbitration as close to a court of law as he possibly could.

He also kept disclosure of documents under the oversight of the court which strongly suggests he was expecting fuckaboutery by the SPFL if given the chance.

dont follow your point.

ok? I read it that the spfl will be setting up the independent panel and the case will be judged within the footballing authorities. Judge washing his hands and saying it's down to football to solve this issue. If that's the case can't see anything but what's already been settled? We'll see what happens I suppose.

ok? I read it that the spfl will be setting up the independent panel and the case will be judged within the footballing authorities. Judge washing his hands and saying it's down to football to solve this issue. If that's the case can't see anything but what's already been settled? We'll see what happens I suppose.

?? you need to read again, The SPFL re not setting up anything. And not being judged within football authority! Did you actually read it?

Exactly.

He’s made the arbitration as close to a court of law as he possibly could.

He also kept disclosure of documents under the oversight of the court which strongly suggests he was expecting fuckaboutery by the SPFL if given the chance.

Interestingly he has allowed the SPFL to go back for a full hearing if Hearts don't play ball. LMAO. Although worded to suit the SPFL sist. ie Time constraints.

Sorry your not getting this.

the SFA appoint a QC, Hearts and Thistle appoint a QC and those 2 QC’s pick a Chairperson to chair the INDEPENDENT panel.

Hearts QC can ask for any documents and they must be handed to the panel.

its not in the SFA’s control now

A very good outcome for Hearts and Partick Thistle today IMHO. Although its true to say that they failed to persuade the judge to back their petition in bringing the case to court today. They have persuaded Lord Clark to bring the case back if the Arbitration panel fails to resolve the issue. He ruled that if it comes back the court it will find the time to make a judgement. Which means its possible the season would be delayed if the tribunal spends too much time arguing their positions.

Sorry your not getting this.

the SFA appoint a QC, Hearts and Thistle appoint a QC and those 2 QC’s pick a Chairperson to chair the INDEPENDENT panel.

Hearts QC can ask for any documents and they must be handed to the panel.

its not in the SFA’s control now

Exactly and the documents are what the #SPFL went to court to stop. They must be expedited to all parties and the judge has clarified via the promoted clubs and the SPFL that an arbitration hearing can be settled before August the 1st. If it is in doubt he will be happy for CoS to oversee.

So what docs did Thistle/Hearts ask for? If Hearts dont get, then Arbitration does not go ahead, SPFL does not start on August the 1st. Hearts wont be expelled and the SPFL must then go back for an open court hearing.

SPFL will settle out of court. And then EVERYONE should be demanding the whole cabal is sacked! Will they? As those documents wont come IMO

A very good outcome for Hearts and Partick Thistle today IMHO. Although its true to say that they failed to persuade the judge to back their petition in bringing the case to court today. They have persuaded Lord Clark to bring the case back if the Arbitration panel fails to resolve the issue. He ruled that if it comes back the court it will find the time to make a judgement. Which means its possible the season would be delayed if the tribunal spends too much time arguing their positions.

YEP, the only clarification I would want is who is the lawyer overseeing.

We have a 1 hand picked arbitrator each, of who pick a 3rd chair. But a lawyer oversees. Who is this?

Win or lose, I hope the Jambs and Thistle get them to wash all their dirty linen in public.

This will surely add another volume to our dossier,which probably now has more books than the Bible.

It is just a matter of time before a vote of no confidence is called.

And hopefully big Pete will be otherwise engaged by then.

Win or lose, I hope the Jambs and Thistle get them to wash all their dirty linen in public.

This will surely add another volume to our dossier,which probably now has more books than the Bible.

It is just a matter of time before a vote of no confidence is called.

And hopefully big Pete will be otherwise engaged by then.

We want this hopefully concluded before the AGM.

Board members normally remove a CEO. The problem we have is the board members are part of the problem

It’s astonishing how amateurish the supposedly knowledgable press sound when you listen to extremely qualified lawyers. But just wait until Monday 6pm they start speculating again.

So, the judge has ordered that every relevant document, all phone calls, texts and messages be handed over to them and that a process of observing the documents and judging on the possible outcome will be held by an expert third-party with at least 10 years of legal experience.

Now, I'm not a smart man, but that seems like an 'investigation' into the whole affair. An investigation overseen by a qualified independent third party.

Some might even consider it a 'independent investigation'.

Strange that nobody thought of doing something similar before it ended up in the courts...

And yet:
"In a statement of their own, the SPFL said they "welcome" the decision and that they will "now prepare for the Scottish FA arbitration"."

The SPFL. What they like eh? Even this they twist. Gives a little insight into their mindset. An independent arbitration set up due to SFA rules stipulating there needs to be one, is not the same as an SFA arbitration and they know it fine well. Donkeys.

Last edited:
And yet:
"In a statement of their own, the SPFL said they "welcome" the decision and that they will "now prepare for the Scottish FA arbitration"."

The SPFL. What they like eh? Even this they twist. Gives a little insight into their midset. An independent arbitration set up due to SFA rules stipulating there needs to be one, is not the same as an SFA arbitration and they know it fine well. Donkeys.

The Judge specifically rejected the arbitration panel list provided by the SFA.

They try and mess with it, contempt of court charges will be thrown out like ticker-tape at the 1978 World Cup.

So, the judge has ordered that every relevant document, all phone calls, texts and messages be handed over to them and that a process of observing the documents and judging on the possible outcome will be held by an expert third-party with at least 10 years of legal experience.

Now, I'm not a smart man, but that seems like an 'investigation' into the whole affair. An investigation overseen by a qualified independent third party.

Said this on another thread but it is one not being paid for by Rangers. A few wry smiles in the Ibrox Boardroom no doubt.

Time is of the essence here. What happens if Hearts and Thistle lose, can they appeal, how long can that take?

And if they win, what happens? Can Dundee Hibs & co. appeal? or even the SPFL? How long?

Meanwhile, what happens to those clubs who voted against the cabal? And those clubs forced and blackmailed by the cabal,who were desperate for their cash to save jobs and they their clubs?

Those who willingly voted for this can go and feck themselves.

Embarrassing shambles.

In the midst of a Global economic crisis I am sure that prospective sponsors are lining up to give their hard earned cash to these crooks.

Last edited:

Strange that nobody thought of doing something similar before it ended up in the courts...

The big danger is who appoints the Investigators. We've already had the SPFL (Dung) say they held an internal investigation, ffs more rope on that outcome.

The big danger is who appoints the Investigators. We've already had the SPFL (Dung) say they held an internal investigation, ffs more rope on that outcome.
Those are documents that Hearts must ask for.

Who ordered Deloitte to investigate?
How much did they cost?
What was the scope of their 'investigation'?

Those are documents that Hearts must ask for.

Who ordered Deloitte to investigate?
How much did they cost?
What was the scope of their 'investigation'?
I think this is part of the problem. No one is holding the SPFL to account and we have no journalist willing or capable in Scotland of doing so.

It would appear both sides have to agree who is appointed.

If the Arbitrators find the Dundee 1st vote to not be flawed and the SPFL was correct in dismissing it then, This episode can be brought back to the CoS if a legal error has occurred with regards to an appeal on that judgment.

Now we already have the SPFL QC not wanting to argue this point. Obviously due to the fact that underhand dealings were in play. They basically agreed to Lord Clark the Dundee vote was received before 5pm. This legally means the motion fails.

We also have the SPFL heavily defending no documents be released. They failed. Dont for 1 minute think the SPFL QC was nor directing the promoted clubs QC. They wanted this case dismissed. The SPFL did not want arbitration this was their back up. And knew it was the worst case legally they could get. As Lord Clark ruled.

We now look at the Scottish law on Arbitration. Partick Thistle and Hearts will be utilising the Rangers dossier in their defence. In fact, they may even call Mr Robertson. Their main defence is dundeegate,

The deliotte report will be brought to the arbitrators attention. And as I say will either be found in the petitioners favour or brought back to CoS in regards an appeal on a legality. Resulting in an open court hearing. Never happening - SPFL will bribe and settle out of court.

So whats next.

1. Arbitrators find in petitioners favour.
- Reconstruction - highly unlikely
- No promotion - likely if Hearts dont budge
- Financial reward - highly likely if Hearts accept 2nd best

2. Arbitrators find in SPFL favour
- case dismissed and a possible penalty to the petitioners for taking to court (Lord Clark looking on).

All in All, its win win for Hearts. Their case surrounds the dundeegate. And now they have documents and witnesses to utilise. And if this is rejected they have a route to appeal under the arbitration on a legality.

Lord Clark has done Hearts well. And if not resolved before the 1st August has made it clear its not on Hearts shoulders but on the SPFL and Promoted clubs QCs for suggesting that timescale.

Dont read mainstream Mhedia they have an agenda. They will be eating their words,

-

Last edited:
This is maybe the reason Rangers never went to Court, this Rule 99 which the Judge mentioned and the Hearts/Thistle QC.

I await the dr article out later on sunday night for the start of the week

It will go along the line of a source who seems to speak for every club and how they're disgusted at hearts and partick along with a picture of a noose round the club crests of both clubs who are choking the life out of scottish football.

I await the dr article out later on sunday night for the start of the week

It will go along the line of a source who seems to speak for every club and how they're disgusted at hearts and partick along with a picture of a noose round the club crests of both clubs who are choking the life out of scottish football.

exactly, but it was the SPFL and promoted clubs that argued it could be sorted before the 1st of August. Thistle / Hearts wanted it sorted now.

Will the mhedia say it as it is?

Hearts have every right to serve an interdict. If it is not resolved.

SPFL will award big bad hearts and thistle a massive payout IMO.

The judge's very first point says it all.

If there is an appeal then he will need to give a FULL statement as to his decision. He knows that the SPFL have fcked up big style but it should be fully in the open for all to read.

exactly, but it was the SPFL and promoted clubs that argued it could be sorted before the 1st of August. Thistle / Hearts wanted it sorted now.

Will the mhedia say it as it is?

Hearts have every right to serve an interdict. If it is not resolved.

SPFL will award big bad hearts and thistle a massive payout IMO.
I know mate. Since this all blew up, the record have brought up an article late every Sunday night for the monday editions.

Start the week having a go at clubs who arent toeing the line with the usual sources thrown in.

Back