Download the Hearts/Thistle CoS Petition result. Don't read Mainstream mhedia

If the Arbitrators find the Dundee 1st vote to not be flawed and the SPFL was correct in dismissing it then, This episode can be brought back to the CoS if a legal error has occurred with regards to an appeal on that judgment.

Now we already have the SPFL QC not wanting to argue this point. Obviously due to the fact that underhand dealings were in play. They basically agreed to Lord Clark the Dundee vote was received before 5pm. This legally means the motion fails.

We also have the SPFL heavily defending no documents be released. They failed. Dont for 1 minute think the SPFL QC was nor directing the promoted clubs QC. They wanted this case dismissed. The SPFL did not want arbitration this was their back up. And knew it was the worst case legally they could get. As Lord Clark ruled.

We now look at the Scottish law on Arbitration. Partick Thistle and Hearts will be utilising the Rangers dossier in their defence. In fact, they may even call Mr Robertson. Their main defence is dundeegate,

The deliotte report will be brought to the arbitrators attention. And as I say will either be found in the petitioners favour or brought back to CoS in regards an appeal on a legality. Resulting in an open court hearing. Never happening - SPFL will bribe and settle out of court.

So whats next.

1. Arbitrators find in petitioners favour.
- Reconstruction - highly unlikely
- No promotion - likely if Hearts dont budge
- Financial reward - highly likely if Hearts accept 2nd best

2. Arbitrators find in SPFL favour
- case dismissed and a possible penalty to the petitioners for taking to court (Lord Clark looking on).

All in All, its win win for Hearts. Their case surrounds the dundeegate. And now they have documents and witnesses to utilise. And if this is rejected they have a route to appeal under the arbitration on a legality.

Lord Clark has done Hearts well. And if not resolved before the 1st August has made it clear its not on Hearts shoulders but on the SPFL and Promoted clubs QCs for suggesting that timescale.

Dont read mainstream Mhedia they have an agenda. They will be eating their words,

-
Top class post very informative keep up the good work.

Article 21 states that Mr Moynihan thinks that the matter is best dealt with by football minded folk.... What's his background or need I ask ?

The judge seems to disagree with him though and puts it across as a moral disagreement rather than a basic footballing matter and needs toolked into properly.

We now look at the Scottish law on Arbitration. Partick Thistle and Hearts will be utilising the Rangers dossier in their defence. In fact, they may even call Mr Robertson. Their main defence is dundeegate,

Also, if there is difficulty in producing SPFL Board meeting minutes [due to there being no minutes taken or drawn up] then Mr. Robertson would be the go to man to find out what was discussed in those meetings.

If I was Hearts/thistle I would be in no rush their leagues aren't starting till October ride the storm and let the SPFL sweat for a bit is the arbitration/investigation just for financial damages ?

Last edited:
Sorry your not getting this.

the SFA appoint a QC, Hearts and Thistle appoint a QC and those 2 QC’s pick a Chairperson to chair the INDEPENDENT panel.

Hearts QC can ask for any documents and they must be handed to the panel.

its not in the SFA’s control now
Thanks.
I just read somewhere (think it was on bbc) that the independent panel's remit would fall under the SFA's Articles and the SPFL's rules - maybe I misread. That's why I couldn't see why everyone was so optimistic of a favourable result for Hearts and Partick.

Thanks.
I just read somewhere (think it was on bbc) that the independent panel's remit would fall under the SFA's Articles and the SPFL's rules - maybe I misread. That's why I couldn't see why everyone was so optimistic of a favourable result for Hearts and Partick.

best read the judges findings, the bbc are a biased bigoted corporation.

Back