Dr Death the sex pest... and No 1 Rangers hater

Blair let him off with it, provided he stayed off the booze. There's a scandal waiting to be exposed here

Hope he hangs for something
He is very friendly with a war criminal. John Reid will have lots of skeletons in closets he won't want anyone to know about. I suspect he'll be one of those guys when he dies it all comes out.

Reid was a well known oddball around Westminster. It was explained away as a booze thing but I heard there had been specific incidents

Not only a sex pest but a bully to MPs as whip and civil servants as well (or tried to be).

"As odious a piece of shit as has ever taken ministerial office" is how it was put to me, by someone in a position to know, and that's saying something. It tells you all you need to know, that he saw virtue and took pride in being so.

Last edited:
The man is a scumbag with loads of bad history,but the press at the time had a Blair love in and that REPUBLICAN chunt ,aww %^*& it hes just a reptile................

George Galloway credits the sex pest with teaching him the republican songbook.

Sickening to think this twisted wee man now enjoys 24hr protection to stop his terrorist heroes from killing him.

He is very friendly with a war criminal. John Reid will have lots of skeletons in closets he won't want anyone to know about. I suspect he'll be one of those guys when he dies it all comes out.

Here's hoping his involvement in our downfall at government and banking levels is one of the things that are exposed.

It’s important for the Rangers support to have the full truth and closure on what happened that he keeps breathing for a while longer.

Likewise it’s just as important we get the truth from Whyte as soon as possible as I very much doubt he will “scratch an auld heid” .

Not only a sex pest but a bully to MPs as whip and civil servants as well (or tied to be).

"As odious a piece of shit as has ever taken ministerial office" is how it was put to me, by someone in a position to know, and that's saying something. It tells you all you need to know, that he saw virtue and took pride in being so.

Surely in the history of Parliament, Reid is the lowest point it ever reached.
Although there are a few in the SNP running him close.

When the delightful time comes, and Dr Death joins that great Offender’s Register in the Sky - I hope we can have a celebratory gathering in George Square...?

Champagne and dancing would be entirely appropriate IMHO

Think he was the keyboard player in a band late 60s it's not beyond possibilities he perved on young teenage groupies and carried the habit into his political career.

When the delightful time comes, and Dr Death joins that great Offender’s Register in the Sky - I hope we can have a celebratory gathering in George Square...?

Champagne and dancing would be entirely appropriate IMHO
And flags n banners and throw in a sash bash.
We could invite nippy lips and her gang, show them how a party should be run.

Make NO mistake....this rat was involved in our troubles over the last 5-6 years....My concern is,he'll snuff it before this come out as fact.

I also recall him saying he'd "done no' bad fur a wee poet fae Bellshill..."

If rumours were true it was a Reid family member who stuck the Tumbler in Spanish waiters face, and Reid used his position to have the bastards name withheld from the media and covered up.

If rumours were true it was a Reid family member who stuck the Tumbler in Spanish waiters face, and Reid used his position to have the bastards name withheld from the media and covered up.

A CELTIC fan has been sentenced to four years in jail by a Spanish court for two drink-fuelled Champions League attacks.

The teenage Hoops supporter battered two men with beer jugs ahead of a match against Barcelona.

The 19-year-old - known only as John D - appeared in court last week after spending more than four months behind bars.

Now he is set to be sent back home to Glasgow to serve the rest of his prison term.

A court heard how the thug assaulted a drinker and a bar owner on March 3 - hours before the clash at the Nou Camp.

He had been drinking with his dad and eight fellow fans in a pub in the town of Sabadell - 15 miles from Barcelona.

In a bar called Sinfo, he grabbed a half-litre beer jug and smashed it across the head of a local man. He then crashed a second glass over the head of the stunned bar owner, who had attempted to break up the fight.

Both victims required stitches in hospital - and the fan was quickly arrested.

He was later identified by three witnesses and has been held in Can Brians jail since then.

Last week, the teenager was jailed for four years for the attacks.

It emerged his family had paid £2300 in compensation to the victims, which helped to reduce his sentence.

A court source said: "The expectation is that in the short term, he will be placed in a prison in Scotland."

Heard the story on the national news tonight, the first thought into my head was Doctor Death, but that old bastard left government years ago, hope they bring Ibrox's front bottom to justice, and spends his final days in HerMajesty Jail

That rancid excuse for a man is in my mind the reason we find ourselves in the situation we are in, him and some other like minded republicans and prominent politicians colluded to take us down, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind, I wish him nothing but misery for the rest of his spell on earth.

He is the architect and choirmaster behind most of our recent problems started by that bastard SDM.Dr Reid has enormous influence in the Scottish and UK political landscape.
A known Irish Republican supporter who was made Sec of State for NI and Home Sec whilst his ‘misdemeanours ‘ are put down to bevvy.

Back