Dr Foster series two starts tonight

this is what's detailed to happen

The first series ended with Gemma's cheating husband Simon (Bertie Carvel) and his young lover Kate Parks (Jodie Comer) running off into the sunset and series 2 picks up the story in real time, when he and Kate return to Parminster to celebrate their upcoming wedding.

His return, two years after his affair was exposed, "leaves Gemma reeling and is bound to set a chain of rather dramatic events in motion" says the Radio Times.

Fresh from the BBC's successful adaptation of his play King Charles III, the show’s writer and creator, Mike Bartlett, told Digital Spy: "We’re now going to tell the next chapter in Gemma’s story. Her life in Parminster may look better on the surface, but as she will discover to her cost, every action has its consequences eventually. No one comes through hell unscathed".

http://www.theweek.co.uk/66532/doctor-foster-series-2-when-is-it-on-and-what-will-happen

First series was good. Don't know what direction you go from there, the husband cheats on the new mrs; Dr Foster and the new burd team up to take him down (again)?

Watched all of the first season in one go on Sunday, was pretty good although the ending was a little disappointing

They should have just left it as 1 series, will be tuning in tonight though

I saw Suranne Jones in a bakers in Preston once.She let me go in front of her in the queue as she hadn't decided what she wanted.
I desperately wanted her to ask for a hot pie but I think she opted for a salad roll.

Tried to watch the first series with her indoors but lost interest after 20 minutes.
So would rather have a dose of piles than watch 2nd series lol.

Was decent. God i want him and the new bit done in! Suranne should have ended him when she had the chance in season 1. That smug face!!!! Aargh.

I think it's shaping up nicely. They're clearly both nuts and we're in for some tit for tat psycho games.

I think it's shaping up nicely. They're clearly both nuts and we're in for some tit for tat psycho games.

The first episode was never going to be as good as series 1 and agree with you that they need to set up the story now and they are clearly both nuts so the following episodes should be excellent.

My Mrs made me watch the first series, definitely not something I'd watch myself. Glad she did as it washed pretty good.
Reluctantly looking forward to watching series two

She was absolute filth in Coronation Street (and that takes some going) and had an absolutely top class rack which appears to have had a few inches sucked out of it. I would. And some.

There was a fantastic picture of her on the old board in sussies smoking a cigar. Woof, Woof.

Back