Draws at the piggery?

I would be quite happy with draws at their shit hole and relying on our home ground to take care of them.
Id actually feel quite comfortable with only got a draw in the first encounter.

it depends, if we dont play well and get a draw great. If we get a Clancy referee performance where we horse the mentally challengeds but this time they score a goal 12 minutes into injury time while being cheated all game then i'll be pissed off.

I would be quite happy with draws at their shit hole and relying on our home ground to take care of them.
They’re not that good. We should be going there to do them over. I know you see the “they’re pish” comments, but they’re really not at our standard. Take care of the game in front of us first of all, but we should be going there at taking 3 points.

It wouldn't be the worst result providing we don't drop more points before then. I believe we are capable of going there and beating them though.

For years I would have taken not getting pumped by them. Not this year, we are due to get big score against them.

We're more than capable of going there and beating them. It would appear that they have defensive problems and hopefully we can exploit that

They are more than beatable. The last few times we have went there has been nothing to fear at all.

If we want to win this league then we need to be going here every time confident of winning.

They’re more than beatable without fans. We will kill them off early.

They’re not that good. We should be going there to do them over. I know you see the “they’re pish” comments, but they’re really not at our standard. Take care of the game in front of us first of all, but we should be going there at taking 3 points.
I like your optimism

Lenny Gaga seems to be tinkering with some sort of Wibble light tactics. Duffy is a genuine threat at corners and set pieces but the thought of him at centre half against our 3-1 attack is mouth watering.

There will be doubts creeping in about what their settled formation is but but he better decide on it quick. I can tell them right now we will be going 4-2-3-1 and I could probably pick the team.

If they play Edouard as expected then he plays best alone, a formation they are currently not using and if they play 2 up front then we run right through them and it's only a matter of taking our chances.

It seems Celtic have too many chess pieces and are unsure how and when to deploy them.

We beat them last time we played them there despite the Clancy show, which included an goal given for handball, a saved penalty, not getting a penalty when we should have, and a red card in the 6th minute of the 4 added on.

So, no, no fears for me when we go there.

Morelos will turn Duffy inside out, he smashed their defence last season, fancy him to add goals this time round...

I’d be disappointed with a draw based on both teams current form. Our injuries and cheating refs are my only fear.

Their defence is leaking goals and hopefully we can take advantage of their weak area

Yes they are scoring goals so let’s see how they cope with a better team than they have faced in Scotland attack them

No crowd will hopefully help us get a positive result

A win or draw would be good for us

We have to turn up tomorrow and Motherwell in the next few league games and I hope we win these games too

I want us to win every time we play them and we are just as capable of nicking a win at the piggery as a draw. Besides, it seems every time we take a victory at Ibrox against them for granted it blows up in our faces. I seem to recall being similarly confident going into the first OF encounter last season only for it to go tits up.

We should treat every game against them as a one off cup final

From what I seen today and a few of their other games if we play the way we can we will rip them to shreds.

Lenny Gaga seems to be tinkering with some sort of Wibble light tactics. Duffy is a genuine threat at corners and set pieces but the thought of him at centre half against our 3-1 attack is mouth watering.

There will be doubts creeping in about what their settled formation is but but he better decide on it quick. I can tell them right now we will be going 4-2-3-1 and I could probably pick the team.

If they play Edouard as expected then he plays best alone, a formation they are currently not using and if they play 2 up front then we run right through them and it's only a matter of taking our chances.

It seems Celtic have too many chess pieces and are unsure how and when to deploy them.
Love this analysis.Makes total sense.

Realistically folk are getting far too carried away.

"Disapointed if we don't win"..."Rip them to shreds".

WTF, It's a month away, we have so many hurdles to navigate before then. I think if we win all our games till then and "only" draw that, we're still in fantastic shape. Of course we can win, but some people are being a bit simplistic just looking at them right now and assuming we'll batter them a month from now.

Football, and Old Firm Games...don't work like that.

I flat out think we are a better team than them. But I do think it is going to be an incredibly odd experience for both sets of players to play an Old Firm game without a crowd. We all know that whoever is the hungriest and sets the tempo so often wins these games. I’ll be really interested to see what the tempo is like and who sets it.

It’ll only be us and Hibs I’d expect to take points from them (Aberdeen will lie down) so will only be happy with a win considering how poor they are this season

If we go there and play our game then they are beatable, they will be on it against us more than they will be against any other team make no mistake about it however if the can avoid letting them get into their heads then I’m confident

Glorious listening to them on snyde, last one thinks Ajeti is top goalscorer with four goals, get's pointed out that Kent also has four goals, mankie then says that Ajeti also has an assist so that makes him top goalscorer. Also said that Rangers failed to score against Livingston and the mankies scored three against them, forgetting we were away from home and the same Livingston beat them on the same ground. Was asked if we played them tomorrow would he be confident of winning, said that he wasn't mystic meg. Normally they would be full of confidence but seem to be a bit nervous.

Latest posts

Back