Draws at the piggery?

We'll go for a win and come home with three points.
Anything else will be a disappointment

I’m not saying we are playing for the draw. It’s what would be acceptable.
A win and a footballing lesson is needed to lay down a marker in the next game, of course a draw would be the next best thing but a good win would have them smelling the fear even this early in the season but it’s important to go into the game without dropping a single point from now until the game

I hate getting myself over-confident before these games but I genuinely believe we could give this current celtc team a fkn tanking!

Our front line or 4/5 will rip their Defence apart.

Add into it Our backline this Season they will be shitting it against Us.

Another clean sheet tomorrow and even on Thursday and their arses will be twitching like a rabbits nose.

Let's just try and get maximum points in the games in the lead up to the game, I remember everyone being overconfident in the first game last season, they are capable but fingers crossed we can get a win.

Not sure I agree mate I'd say go for the jugular put the fear in to them. We can't guarantee there will be much difference between home and away with no fans or potentially only small amounts back.

They are lucky they got the game put back to October
Going on current form of the both teams I think we’d be favorites

I wouldn't want us playing them going in favourites; they can score against us. We also need to win tomorrow, or else this thread is meaningless.

Are they going through the motions, or they haven't hit form yet? They have won their games in hand without any drama. If we are still on a winning run then we should go for it as I think we would take them. We have to show the hunger and desire to do so though. If we can destroy them early in the season the league could be ours.

Their defence is there for the taking, a draw would be okay, but the way they are defending right now, I think we should be able to beat them. The new gk they have isn’t a patch on Forster as well.

I flat out think we are a better team than them. But I do think it is going to be an incredibly odd experience for both sets of players to play an Old Firm game without a crowd. We all know that whoever is the hungriest and sets the tempo so often wins these games. I’ll be really interested to see what the tempo is like and who sets it.

My only concern is that it will be one of those days where we inexplicably don't turn up. It has happened before when we were before firing on all cylinders. If we play to our current form, we will win.

If we are going to win the title then we have to take it away from them so we must play to win. A draw wouldn't be disappointing but we must go out there and play to win, we did it last season.

My only concern is that it will be one of those days where we inexplicably don't turn up. It has happened before when we were before firing on all cylinders. If we play to our current form, we will win.
If we don’t turn up on this occasion then it would be criminal and we wouldn’t deserve any title.
That won’t happen.

It's happened even during games as well, within the last few seasons; we have had chances that we have failed to take advantage of, either in crucial games, or at crucial points in the season. If they have a weak area then we have to exploit it, and if we are the better side of the two we have to prove that in the coming games. Two goals against, and going 1-0 early in the last two games could be a real indicator of a poor defence.

Last edited:
I settle for a complete route rip them apart 4 goals in the last 12 minutes watch the bigot having a mass crisis attempting to kick a water battle and falling on his arse then savagely ripping everyone but his own pathetic self, while the gaffer smiles and gives a smug look

That is my main worry too. As you say, we have in the past had the occasional inexplicable day when we don’t turn up. Equally, it could be them that don’t turn up. It is just going to be so weird without a crowd.

The other worry, of course, is the refereeing. Odds on Clancy getting the gig? Quite short odds I suspect. And we all know what that has the potential to lead to.

That is my main worry too. As you say, we have in the past had the occasional inexplicable day when we don’t turn up. Equally, it could be them that don’t turn up. It is just going to be so weird without a crowd.

The other worry, of course, is the refereeing. Odds on Clancy getting the gig? Quite short odds I suspect. And we all know what that has the potential to lead to.
Clancy won’t get the gig. They dirty bastards who decide know they would be pushing it a step to far with their cheating.

We need to win against the scum as we're more likely to drop points elsewhere. Need to put the pressure on them starting tomorrow.

I don't agree with that this season mate.

They're looking vulnerable and beatable in every game they've played this season, while the same teams have struggled to muster a shot on target against us.

We look a far more complete football team than them, plus we've got far superior quality depth in our squad.

Last season showed that the way to win is by going for it and not sitting back. If we sit back playing on the counter we will get beat

We're well placed to go to places like Parkhead and win. A draw in an OF away game is never a disaster but I'd personally be disappointed if we don't beat them at least once on their patch.

I would be quite happy with draws at their shit hole and relying on our home ground to take care of them.
Id actually feel quite comfortable with only got a draw in the first encounter.
Seem to be shipping goals at the moment, hopefully it will be the same when we visit.

We attack them from the first minute and they won’t get lucky

that defence and goal keeper are disjointed and their midfield has stagnated

we bossed then last season without the rewards

we are a better team this season they are not

No fans strips away home advantage.
We both have good pitches.
Will come down to who plays best on the day. We appear to be in better form but that could change. As I posted the other night they are apparently shakey at the back but scoring up front.

Whoever rangers have up front that day should shut the distribution from goalkeeper to Brown / Julian off this will force them
To give it to that cart horse Duffy who doesn’t have a effing clue with the ball at his feet and they’ll go long where we should gobble that up !

I would be quite happy with draws at their shit hole and relying on our home ground to take care of them.
Id actually feel quite comfortable with only got a draw in the first encounter.
Draw is not the end of the world but we definitely have the pace and movement up front to trouble them at the back. Their defence against even Ross County was awful.
There for the taking in my eyes.

With none of their scummy fans there there's less of a home advantage so as long as we can overcome any ref bias then we've a good chance of getting all 3 points.

They wont be too confident if we keep up our clean sheets in the run up. Sort out Hibs tomorrow and our lads will be fearless.

Sometimes you take a draw?
Well, in the Walter 2nd stint era we were going really well in the league and approached the Glitterdome with confidence. It was a winter match and an icy walk to the hovel. We played poorly and could have been hammered but McCulloch heads in an equalizer near the end and we get a draw to help us to the title. You get games like that but this time I want to play well and win and we can.

We aren't conceding, they are. They only issue is, regardless of how many they concede, play terribly etc, they are still winning.

Would be a disappointing with a draw if I'm being honest.

But any win will do. Don't care if it's a scrappy 1-0.

Back