Dream Friendly?

Liverpool would be good either at Ibrox or Anfield
CJz1i6e.gif

Friendlies are fucking pish and I really cannot be arsed with any of these love ins against a Hamburg, Chelsea or the likes
Agree. Only been to 2 I think - Ally's testimonial (my first ever game) and the Milan legends game.

They don't appeal to me at all.

China.

We beat them 3-1 but then they gave us Bat Flu.

A decider.

Paok Salonika last time we played them was brilliant Garry lynch sang a song that night after we got through that I had never heard before and have never heard since only about 90 of us there was a brilliant but dodgy trip, we even had some dick trying to attack us the next morning in McDonalds

Man Utd away I’ve been to old Trafford a few times wouldn’t say I’m a fan but great stadium n would be quietly confident of nicking a win.

After the announcement that we will play Arsenal in a friendly for the 150th year celebration, who would be your dream friendly at Ibrox?
Bayern Munich always strikes me as a European club that have had a lot of resonance in our competitive history.
Of course, from an emotional point of view, I would love to include Hamburg, sharing important milestones with real friends is what good people enjoy most.

Rangers as a club has no connection with Chelsea at all
I think historically we do.
I can't remember the details (I am drinking my eighth beer) but I am sure there is some significant history with Chelsea's early days.
In more recent times we had a few matches of significance with a friendly emphasis.
I like to think we have some historical association with most big London clubs.

I think historically we do.
I can't remember the details (I am drinking my eighth beer) but I am sure there is some significant history with Chelsea's early days.
In more recent times we had a few matches of significance with a friendly emphasis.
I like to think we have some historical association with most big London clubs.
Chelsea first ever manager was a former rangers player
John Tait Robertson, who played over 100 times for the Gers

In no particular order:
Chelsea
Bayern
PSG
Real
Juve
Boca
An away friendly to Inter Miami would be fun and good for some American based bears.

I’ll be honest. Friendly games are meaningless and I can’t get excited by them. They’re only good for giving the fans a good day out on the bevvy. Ipswich away pre season a few years ago was epic!

All friendlies are a bit pish and I’d rather draw a glamour club like Madrid in Europe, so I’ll say someone that we wouldn’t ever meet in competitive play - a Boca Juniors, River Plate, Corinthians, something along those lines.

Yea a tournament with Boca, Flamengo and Ajax would be cool.

Been mentioned a few time but Real Madrid in any competition is the one team I want to see us play before I’m gone.

Undoubtedly would have to be Real Madrid for me. Still have amazing memories of the game back in Wednesday, 25 Sep 1963 . Amazing players! What a privliige to have witnessed that spectacle!

It was twelve and a tanner for the Enclosure. 10 bob for the terracing :))

Swedish national women’s volleyball team versus their Latvian counterparts. Naked. Me umpiring.

Sorry, just read the headline.

Maybe Dumbarton??

Been lucky to see Rangers against Liverpool and Leeds at Ibrox (2 teams im fond of)
Hamburg or Ajax would be good

Accy at the Crown Ground then, I'd be sorted for a ticket even with a restricted attendance :))

Back