Drew Galloway(McIntyre) again pinning his colours to the mast

Look, if you're into wrestling then that is totally your prerogative, I was merely commenting on my personal view on it, nothing more. I respect anybody's right to watch whatever they like.
I don't really watch it these days, I was more into it late 90s.
Round about the time Mike Tyson was in it! :))

Is it really why? Seems I've upset some wrestling fans on here with a throw away comment. I noticed your avatar, is that Hulk Hogan who got fired from the WWE for racism, pretty sure there was a sex tape scandal too, with the wife of his best friend. Bit of a kunt really!
Seems to me like you were comparing a convicted rapist with Paul Gascoigne who on one occasion allegedly mistreated his wife in justification of your avatar. Nothing to do with wrestling etc. That’s why it is cuntish.

Good news is we'll get some amazing exposure

Bad news is WWE stopped being interesting after the Attitude Era

Seems to me like you were comparing a convicted rapist with Paul Gascoigne who on one occasion allegedly mistreated his wife in justification of your avatar. Nothing to do with wrestling etc. That’s why it is cuntish.
I was comparing sporting legacies actually and I do not need to justify my avatar or anything else!

He wasn’t directly comparing them though, at no point has he implied Gazza’s misdemeanours were as bad as Tyson’s alleged crime. He was merely pointing out that both have been in bother so the other fella might be a bit hypocritical to draw attention to his avatar when considering that fact. The bit about comparing them is something you’ve concocted yourself so as to take offence, presumably because you’re a wrestling fan and didn’t like the guys mocking comment about the industry.

He’s also got a fair point about your avi by the way, Hogan is an old school racist.

Last edited:
I'm pure trying to think of a way to say something twattish about someone who has done little other than show the support of the team he supports.

He is...

But he...

nah, struggling, because I'm not a total melt.

Definately not Drew Peacock?
tumblr_pkkxzcNYef1u4utpco1_400.gifv
I would........eatherjobbies!

Back