Drew Galloway(McIntyre) again pinning his colours to the mast

I saw a shoot interview another wrestler did and was discussing Drew he was handpicked by the owner of WWE Vince McMahon to be the next star and face of the company after John Cena but was put of by the fact that he thought his Scottish accent wouldn't appeal to the big American fanbase

Definately not Drew Peacock?
tumblr_pkkxzcNYef1u4utpco1_400.gifv

Brilliant.

I love it when celebrity fans get right in your face about loving our club.

WWE is absolutely massive exposure. Did you see how many followers he’s got. 395,000. That’s more than us on Instagram and he’s just one wrestler.

Great to see a celebrity with a HUGE following publicly showing themselves as a Rangers fan and not worried about the yahoos.
He had previously threatened to knock out Lego while back.
Good on ya Drew.

Isn't that a convicted rapist as your avatar
Really, touched a nerve have I, your username I presume is used because you admire his sporting achievements, bit like my avatar, and find it amusing to have a wee laugh at native Americans too.

Last edited:
A cuntish answer.
Is it really why? Seems I've upset some wrestling fans on here with a throw away comment. I noticed your avatar, is that Hulk Hogan who got fired from the WWE for racism, pretty sure there was a sex tape scandal too, with the wife of his best friend. Bit of a kunt really!

Last edited:
Really, touched a nerve have I, your username I presume is used because you admire his sporting achievements, bit like my avatar, and find it amusing to have a wee laugh at native Americans too.
That's your reply and somehow you think that YOU have touched a nerve?
Funny that you say you admire Tyson's achievements yet slag wrestling on the same thread.

That's your reply and somehow you think that YOU have touched a nerve?
Funny that you say you admire Tyson's achievements yet slag wrestling on the same thread.
Look, if you're into wrestling then that is totally your prerogative, I was merely commenting on my personal view on it, nothing more. I respect anybody's right to watch whatever they like.

People don’t really grasp the number of people who actually watch wrestling and WWE. They’d probably be shocked to see the numbers that attended Wrestlemania. McIntyre is probably one of our most famous fans. Anything that exposes Rangers to a large number of people should be encouraged instead of the usual “wrestling FFS” patter.

Back