Drew McIntyre – WWE Champion & Rangers Fan

If you don't like the sports analogy.

Drew was in Coronation Street, he was then relegated to being a background actor in corrie until he was sacked. Rather than mope he went to do theatre for a while and rebuild his character. He has now been cast as the lead in a new Scorsese picture.

However you look at it it is a great great achievement.

No doubt he's worked hard at his craft. Which is acting. I will congratulate him in landing the role of Royal Rumble winner

Acting? The only thing scripted is the outcome this isn't Eastenders son, the pain is real and the shit they put their bodies through cannot be faked.

Son? hahaha ok Da.

The whole performance is scripted. Who hits who when, who says what when.

Ok the physical performance obviously real to an extent. Apart from the choreographed kicks and punches.

Fans celebrating their favorite actor winning is a bit like going to a panto and cheering when Pinocchio becomes a real boy at the end.

This is something I could never understand. Who decides who wins these big wrestling tournaments lol. One thing I could never understand was how an adult male could be passionate about wrestling when it’s as fake as Jordan’s tits

How is that any different to Game of Thrones, Friends, Still Game, Corrie?

I can never understand how an adult male can't accept that scripted shows exist on television.

He's got 100K more instagram followers than the club does! Would be madness of the club not to follow it up with an appearance, and as a big bluenose I reckon he'd be delighted to be asked.

Everyone is a winner here.

Get him in for the half time draw, Rangers!
That's pretty incredible

This pizza's pure hoachin with grease!

There's water in there pishin all oer the flair.

I'll have a Caesar Salad and a Labbatts Ice - Aye, very good, you'll have a toastie n a pint like every other c#%*! £21.80...

Not to be pedantic. But it's £24.80. Gotta be a real big motor lassie.

This is something I could never understand. Who decides who wins these big wrestling tournaments lol. One thing I could never understand was how an adult male could be passionate about wrestling when it’s as fake as Jordan’s tits

Almost every big TV show or movie is a fake story, by fake actors being filmed on a fake set with fake props.

People becoming invested in fictional entertainment is not exactly unusual.

Whether or not wrestling is deemed fake or not the guy has an unmatched work ethic travelling round the world constantly chasing his dream that he's had since he was a wee bit.

Put In the graft. Most people would just fade after being cut by the WWE and live off the Indies but he used it as motivation to get better and get back to the top and now reaping the rewards and I couldn't be more happier for him. Spoke to him last week he's absolutely flying

Couldn't happen to a more nicer guy.

Don't really know why anyone would see this as a negative. Not asking him to play for us ffs just a half time draw, hopefully showing off his belt to the crowd.

Fake or not hes at the top of a worldwide organisation and supports Rangers, why shouldn't we celebrate that.

I hope wwe follow through and give him the belt. The pop wen he eliminated lesnar was unreal. Totally unexpected

He seems a good big guy and never hides his support for Rangers. Would be good publicity, quite possibly for both him and Rangers, to have him show up at Ibrox.

Maybe for the half time show Sutton can show us the damage he was going to do to big Drew - now that would be worth watching.

He's good but he's no BD
f79bfda0ce8cf7fcbdd8b0ed9ca5c183.jpg

Easy easy easy
Mr Shirley Crabtree :D

In time hopefully we get him over with that belt on the park. WWE has a larger more worldwide fan base and exposing our name to that market will hopefully get more eyeballs on us.

In time hopefully we get him over with that belt on the park. WWE has a larger more worldwide fan base and exposing our name to that market will hopefully get more eyeballs on us.

He was meant to do the half time draw v Leverkusen but had to fly back to the States that day because Trump was going to extend the travel ban to the UK and Ireland

Back