Drew McIntyre – WWE Champion & Rangers Fan

Not watched in about 16/17 years, Loved the attitude era when i was a lad. I couldnt last 5 mins with it now but that being said, It has a huge following and this big guy wears his colours infront of it.

Well done big man, hope its a long run.

Used to watch it when Stone Cold was at the helm. He would hit somec*nt with a sledgehammer and the next night they would come in with just a sticking plaster on their foreheed. Hahaha

Not surprising to see Chris “Bawbag” Sutton trying to piggyback on this to draw attention to himself.

Calling Drew Macintyre tubby and that it is good to see a Ranger lifting something other than the PetroFac cup. The guy is an actual clown. In any other country he would be nowhere near sports punditry.

Calling Drew Macintyre tubby and that it is good to see a Ranger lifting something other than the PetroFac cup. The guy is an actual clown. In any other country he would be nowhere near sports punditry.

TBF BT Sports have had them both go at it.

The wrestling is tremendous, superb for Big Drew. This is a huge deal not sure how much folk know about the WWE these days but this is huge for the guy. World champion at wrestlemania after winning the rumble. To be given that push by the company shows the faith Vince has in him. Let's see how long it lasts.

One of my main reasons for getting back in the lounge is my regular fishing trips in the wrestling thread. They sure take it seriously.

But well done drew..

That's some achievement.

That business is brutal from the schedule, travel, physical toll and general grind at the lower level to try and even get near the top. After getting let go, to return and make it to the highest point of that business is some going.

My son was in a school play with him and said he was “super skinny”, bulked up since school

Good on him. Any decent publicity for the club is great news.

His comments, videos and pictures will be reaching a massive audience.

Bring it home big man

The opportunities that come with being the WWE champion are massive and will make him a very wealthy man.

Delighted for him, who'd have thought a boy a couple of years below me at school would be WWE champion! Well done Drew

He's good but he's no BD
f79bfda0ce8cf7fcbdd8b0ed9ca5c183.jpg

Easy easy easy
Big Shirley Crabtree Jnr what a man!

Cant watch it, it's so bad.
But well done big man and for your wearing of the famous strip.

Well in Drew!!! I watched the documentary with you, Grado and the rest of the guys a few years back. I could see you were dedicated but never thought you'd end up best in the world at what you do.
WATP

Rereading my old private eyes, WSCs and especially Powerslams etc.
Had forgotten how he was in WWE before, left and worked his way back in and now at the top.

Back