Dries Mertens shows his "love" for his wife

Blueranger45

nah, he's not signing for us, would destroy our league though :D

could have gone in the lounge but he is a footballer, guess Napoli are going away for pre-season training or some sort of trip to make money

D_RRdKsUEAAnsMs

at least he's honest about it :D

Magnificent chebs. Googled her. She's actually pretty normal looking. That glass of red makes her better looking.

The usual pc crowd will be after him for that one - just watch it all unfold. Objectifying women? How dare he.:rolleyes:

Bunch of wankers.

What does her face look like, I haven't got that high yet?:)
Yeah, you gotta love the PC police. Isn't it great how they think its okay for then to speak on behalf of others.

It would be nice if just once they did have a go Mertens for this, but his wife told them f off :)

Apparently she had an operation to reduce them.

Oh and she also like's her nookie

In an interview with Gert Late Night, the 29-year-old said: "In public I behave like a lady, but in bed I am eccentric.

"I think that when you are sure of yourself on a sexual level, things are going better on a general level.

"I like to do it in places a little unusual, like the basin of a train.

"I like it a lot."

In an interview with Gert Late Night, the 29-year-old said: "In public I behave like a lady, but in bed I am eccentric.

"I think that when you are sure of yourself on a sexual level, things are going better on a general level.

"I like it a lot."
Choo choo indeed!

"I like it a lot."
giphy.gif

Back