Drop Tav & Ojo

Ojo brings nothing to the table for me, the odd goal here and there that is all. You won't see him bursting a gut for rangers.

Ojo needs sent back to Liverpool in January. Every second longer he's on the ball the worse decision he will make and he's only instinctive for a few minutes every 4-5 games. He has talent but there's a reason he's been punted around and never had any success, could stick him in League two and you'd get the same player, it's clear it's a mentality thing

people laugh off the "he has to play as part of his loan deal" talk but when he is so absolutely terrible and consistantly terrible in every game yet still starts you have question why Gerrard would still play him, surely he is not blind to see how bad he playing

Ojo still thinks hes playing reserve football. Hasnt stepped up to the challenge and hes had enough time to do so. Send him back down the road.

Ojo still thinks hes playing reserve football. Hasnt stepped up to the challenge and hes had enough time to do so. Send him back down the road.
He’s not interested and is purely going through the motions getting match experience to our cost.

Ojo really does offer nothing. I can’t think of one time he took an opponent on today and went past him with a trick, flick, or anything. Kent, Jones and Stewart are all better than him.

What else can you say about Tav’s defending, really? It’s all been said before. His set pieces must about 20% success rate and his defending is so bad it’s laughable at times.

Ojo, Arfield and Tav will cost us the league

How does the gaffer not see it?

We'll need to find 10/12 million(maybe a bit more) to bring in the calibre to push those lads out of the team or keep them on their toes.

If Polster can't do it and the likes of Murphy will never get there then we need to build the squad further. Jordan Jones could oust Ojo for me but finding competition for Arfield and Tav is going to be tough with our finances.

Its worrying that the form of 5 players is generally accepted as being poor. Tav, Aribo, Kamara, Ojo and Arfield.

The next month will be huge. They really need to step up

Aribos a waste of a jersey pity Jack was injured. Ojo a youth player with ability but doesn't work hard enough.

I Like Aribo tbh and think that assertion is harsh, I think your point re Jack is spot on though.
I'll put it out there that i've never been an Arfield fan, I just don't see how he fit's in as his contribution seems too inconsistent

But again, love to be proven wrong

I wonder if people are still going to pretend that selling Candeias and replacing him with Ojo was an upgrade?

Poor signing.

I think we miss Candeias. He didn't have quality but he worked hard for the team.

Ojo isn't good enough for the Rangers jersey a weak link every big game.

Agreed

Tav has cost us once too often this season with a costly mistake

Ojo I need to bite my tongue with or I’d cop a ban. I’d be delighted if we punted him back down to Liverpool though.

Ejaria #2. Absolutely no heart at all. A passenger again
This season?
Tav is a total liability.
Anytime we drop points he's the cause!

We're a good side carrying two or three players just not performing on a regular basis. You can get past some of the dross with a few players not at the races but when you come up against a team who are up for it and have some decent players giving it all their all you'll get found out.

I can understand why Ojo is playing at the moment as options are limited but him Tav and Arfield all need a kick up the arse and some time on the bench.

We need to do better. Tav and Ojo definitely take out the firing line for a spell. Arfield and Aribo told they're next if performances don't improve. Something needs changed at the minute. Today was turgid. Sad day when a lump like Ikpeazu is as creative as anything we had. Oh dear.

I've been one who has backed Ojo to succeed and get better here but the more it goes on I don't think he is going to cut it here he doesn't have the stomach or heart for Scottish football which is a shame because if he did he has the potential to be the best winger in the league by a mile but I doubt we will ever see it

Tav will keep his place because he offers far more than anyone else we have in his position. What I would I would say he needs to raise his game or he will not survive the next round of upgrades in the summer

Everyone constantly saying Tav should be dropped. For who exactly?
Supposedly two players for every position. I'd put in Flanagan in as soon as fit. Puts more onus on forward players, maybe need 2 wingers. But that's their job. Need a solid back line and their opener simply doesn't happen. Clean sheets need to be priority in the next run of tough games, mostly away. And with Tavernier and Goldson, it's not going to happen.

Supposedly two players for every position. I'd put in Flanagan in as soon as fit. Puts more onus on forward players, maybe need 2 wingers. But that's their job. Need a solid back line and their opener simply doesn't happen. Clean sheets need to be priority in the next run of tough games, mostly away. And with Tavernier and Goldson, it's not going to happen.
Thats my point. Flanagan isnt fit so why is everyone saying Tav should have been dropped. For who?

Thats my point. Flanagan isnt fit so why is everyone saying Tav should have been dropped. For who?
Flanagan can't be far away. Surely as soon as fit, Tav bows out for a spell. Can't be giving players special treatment. Sure fire way for creating division in the camp.

Flanagan can't be far away. Surely as soon as fit, Tav bows out for a spell. Can't be giving players special treatment. Sure fire way for creating division in the camp.
Hopefully by that time, the crash barriers haven't opened up any kind of gap in the league, and we're still fighting in Europa.

Back