Dubai friendly

Gartcoshloyal

When is this going to be announced this week? Will Emirates put on a package or will it be through the travel club. I’m not in the trace club but always wanted to visit Dubai and fancy this trip

This won’t be part if the travel club I wouldn't expect. The club cannot reasonably expect supporters who are in the travel club to pay to go a weeks jolly in Dubai after a 6 month european campaign and potentially further games after christmas. I think this will be open to any supporter.

When is this going to be announced this week? Will Emirates put on a package or will it be through the travel club. I’m not in the trace club but always wanted to visit Dubai and fancy this trip

in the statement by the club they did state ST holders will get preferential rates with emirates airways & emirates holidays for the accommodation. I'm thinking of going also

Think its only fifty quid off.

They mixed the emails up with the 32red promotion this morning

I doubt it will be through the Travel Club, it will probably be through Emirates.

I was at a friendly game in winter in Dubai a few years ago against Energi Cottbuss, I think it was with Dickson Travel. Dickson Travel were the travel partners at the time and their service was excellent every time I travelled with them.

The Filth are going to be in Dubai too. They should go for it, bring the Old Firm chaos to the middle east.

Back