Due a big away performance

I’m of the opinion next week just go for it.

Luckily I’m not a manager and the tactics will be completely different for sure.

Dortmund tactics required next week.

Keep defensively sound and spring when we can.

This team absolutely have it in them to go through next week, however I feel that second goal might be too much tonight.

Caveat is that those games were away first so worth putting that in there with regards to how approach it perhaps.

Quite a mad thing to actually say. Win and we are in the champions league

We've nothing to fear next week. Every belief we can go there and beat them.

Not confident for next week.

Our defence will have to vastly improve if we are to have any chance.

I obviously hope that they do, and I am talking out of my arse.

It really won’t. Gio will be ultra defensive IMO and hope to nick a goal.
I’m in the hope that since it’s equal he doesn’t otherwise we lose. Their home record in Europe ain’t all that. 5 teams in the last 2 years got a draw or a win. We need to play the same match better.

It's hard to be confident with our defence just now but we are certainly capable of doing it.

I’m in the hope that since it’s equal he doesn’t otherwise we lose. Their home record in Europe ain’t all that. 5 teams in the last 2 years got a draw or a win. We need to play the same match better.
That would give me confidence if it wasn’t for the fact Gio has only ever won 1 away European game in his career as manager.

I was always confident away in Europe under Gerrard. Not so much now.

Defend better and we need to get more shots into that keeper, his handling was very suspect on a few occasions.

We can still win this tie.

We're far from out this, I think a draw a fair result tonight.

I imagine they're content with that, but we all also know we have some levels we could go up if we perform.

4 away defeats but we still made it through every tie. Do you write a game off if we're losing at half time?

We didn't need to beat Red Star and won the tie comfortably in the end, and we did well to take it to Ibrox with one goal in it against Braga and Leipzig.

Back