Due Date tomorrow

Next time check the fixtures schedual before you get your freak on, canny be missing games mate.
Indeed. My wife (no pics) gave birth via a caesar the day of the of the CL semi between Real and Juventus in 2015, meaning she and our daughter were kept in for 4 days. She wanted me to stay overnight. I was in the boozer in time for kickoff. They soon(ish) forget.

Indeed. My wife (no pics) gave birth via a caesar the day of the of the CL semi between Real and Juventus in 2015, meaning she and our daughter were kept in for 4 days. She wanted me to stay overnight. I was in the boozer in time for kickoff. They soon(ish) forget.

hqdefault.jpg

Go to the game and take the car mate.

I did that for Warburton's first game when we smashed Hibs 6-2 in the Challenge Cup. Was seriously sweating though as the Mrs woke up on the morning of the game with pains and suggesting I shouldn't go. No danger I was missing the game though so compromised at taking the car.

All ended well, waters broke at midnight that night and the wee man was born at 6 the following morning. Best weekend of my life :)

I can't believe no-one has given you shit for missing The Teds just because she's having a baby.

Can't her Mum go with her to the hospital?

Just turn up afterwards, steaming and handing out cigars.

Old School Loyal! :)):cool::eek:
I'd
I can't believe no-one has given you shit for missing The Teds just because she's having a baby.

Can't her Mum go with her to the hospital?

Just turn up afterwards, steaming and handing out cigars.

Old School Loyal! :)):cool::eek:
Aha already missed the conception 4 the Kilmarnock game cant miss the birth anol

Partner's due date tomorrow so gave my season ticket to a mate. Is there a way to get around outside UK rule on rangers TV?

I still don't understand what that's got to do with giving your season ticket away???

Only kidding fella, best of British to you and your lady but you've only got a 5% chance of it being born on the due date! :)

First of all congratulations!!!!!

If there’s no movement by the time you usually set off to the game you should go mate. Especially if it’s your first. It could take hours to go into full labour.

My wife went into labour at lunchtime and we went out for dinner and the pictures that night. It was 6am the next morning before she needed to go to hospital.

Get her Mum or sister to film it for you and you can post it up on the Match Thread during the half time entertainment.:)):cool::eek:

Now I've gone too far:oops:

Soonish my arse, women are like elephants,my wife(no pics) still casts up about me moaning to the midwife I was hungry whilst waiting on our first, 22 years ago.

She remembers further back on everything and I can't even remember what thread I read 10 minutes ago.:eek:

btw good luck and congratulations op

Partner's due date tomorrow so gave my season ticket to a mate. Is there a way to get around outside UK rule on rangers TV?

You should be on here asking if there's any way around getting somebody to go to the hospital to see your baby being born because you need to watch the game

That should really be no concern of yours to be honest, you've done your bit! Get your season ticket back and enjoy the game, she'll only try and milk it anyway if you're there.:)):)):))

Soonish my arse, women are like elephants,my wife(no pics) still casts up about me moaning to the midwife I was hungry whilst waiting on our first, 22 years ago.

She remembers further back on everything and I can't even remember what thread I read 10 minutes ago.:eek:

btw good luck and congratulations op
I know bud. She still doesn’t stop moaning about it (4 years ago!!!) but I’m sure if I am unlucky enough to be alive in another 50 years, she will still moan.

These things are never on time. Go to the match......have a few in the Louden afterwards......then joe baxi over to the hospital and you won't have missed anything.

Good luck - hope all goes well.

Alzheimers is a wonderful thing ! :(

wtf i could understand if it was a Rangers game but who gives a f..k about the money league same teams every year yawnnnnnnnn

My missus was in labour the day thumb scored twice again England. Game was on in the room. Think the midwife was a bit surprised when I barely got off my seat at his goals.

Back