Due to the Fact there is a 13,000 waiting list for season tickets

KGR98

Would there be scope to have no away fans at games and allow season tickets in the area where the away fans sit? maybe have bigger games like the old firms not included in the season book to allow some rival atmosphere in big games?

Is there not a minimum allocation of tickets allocated to the away team as per the association rules?

Is there not a minimum allocation of tickets allocated to the away team as per the association rules?

Only the Scottish Cup has a set rules however it is upto 20% any away club can claim subject to police go ahead

No percentage rule in the League or League Cup just have to given an allocation

13000 is some figure

Kind of suggests a 10k capaciry increase wouldnt actually be garbage at all that is if it could be funded somehow.

Getting a successful side obviously comes first.
Would get rid of the Screens and add seats in those areas if possible maybe implement a retractable screen or two somewhere else in the stadium.

We do not operate a waiting list.

We operate a mailing list where you sign up to be made aware when STs go on public sale.
Once they go on public sale, anyone can follow the same link and buy one, first come first served.

For some reason we call this a waiting list, when clearly it isn't.

Not a chance we have that on a waiting list. Struggle to believe that. Were we not still sending emails out trying to sell the last of them in August there? Might be wrong, but 13,000 on a waiting list is a huge (made up) figure.

There may be 13k who expressed an interest in buying a season ticket, nowhere near that would actually buy one. Last season for example, we were told there was thousands on a waiting list, yet I bought my daughter a ST a few weeks after they went on public sale and there was plenty available at that stage.

Not a chance we have that on a waiting list. Struggle to believe that. Were we not still sending emails out trying to sell the last of them in August there? Might be wrong, but 13,000 on a waiting list is a huge (made up) figure.

Have to say I agree with you. If we had 13000 surely we’d be expanding the stadium as a priority?

The OP said "Due to the Fact that there is a 13,000 waiting list ..."

The Fact even had a capital F, so it must be true, why are people questioning it.

baffled by the 'no waiting list' posts, is that really the case? I went on the waiting list last year, was never offered a season ticket, and I can see on the website my request is still "pending".

baffled by the 'no waiting list' posts, is that really the case? I went on the waiting list last year, was never offered a season ticket, and I can see on the website my request is still "pending".
Yes. Everyone on the list just receives an email when they go on general sale.

There was a whole general sale window at the start of this season when you could have just logged on and bought one.

There’s no need to be adding 10,000 or 15,000 onto our capacity . If we could remove the screens and fill in the corners to perhaps add another 5/6k that would be perfect and put proper giant screens at each end hanging on the roofs of the broomloan and Copland .

Capacity of 56,000 would be ideal .

I’ve asked how to get on this supposed waiting list twice and haven’t got any answers yet. Anyone actually on it then?

Does this include those of us that have requested a seat move? I hope the 13k figure is correct and true because manipulation of numbers is the mentally challenged tactic.

It does create an urgency for us to renew, which of course we will anyway but were you thinking of giving up your seat in the hope of a move and not relying on the unreliable transfer process it’s clear with 13k in the wings it’s a gamble not worth taking.

Back