Dukes Rd Cambuslang

Fu Manchu

Irish flags on the lamp posts,obviously the wee toe rags from the local bigot factory been at it.Any local Bears with ladders do us a solid and get those eye sores down?

They’re trying too hard to copy us, making out that theyre “buzzing” to have won the league.

When in reality there are still 4 sleepless nights to come for them…
absolutely ,even this afternoon/evening in their pubs celebrating,they will have that dread knawing away inside of them ,they are fooling no one whatsoever, they are absolutely petrified

Irish flags on the lamp posts,obviously the wee toe rags from the local bigot factory been at it.Any local Bears with ladders do us a solid and get those eye sores down?

There are all over Cambuslang, Circuit up to the Halfway main street

I grew up on Dukes Rd, back in the day this would have been dealt with. I'm afraid the indoctrination station, sorry, educational establishment, brought hundreds of them into the area after it was built. Damn shame.
Absolutely as soon as Trinity High was relocated to Eastfield in late 70’s many families requested houses in the area. A Rangers bus used to leave The County Inn, no longer alas.

Don't see what the excitement is about winning a league that has only 4 competitive games a season whereas in Europe you are playing decent clubs in every game..

Do they have an original thought in their heads?! Enjoy today lads because come tomorrow am it’s gonna be smacking you right in the face and you’ll have nothing else left to pretend you care about.

Just a tribute act with not one ounce of originality
What next posters for bus shelters
They try too hard to be relevant

Wait until they see Glasgow next weekend if we do the business on Wednesday night.

Wouldn’t get that on loyalist Renfrew ;)
Down at the shops not long ago and there is sign of this muck.

Only thing I noticed was my local asian shop has Union Flags on display.

Wether it's for the queens jubilee or a certain event in spain is neither here nor there.

Passed through Bishopbriggs. Green white and orange balloons at Wester Cleddens roundabout. Scumbags.
Pathetic attempt by them because they know he much they are hurting at the thought of rangers in a European final with a genuine chance of being champions.

Back